star alliance gold status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• star alliance gold status

I just upgraded to KF gold status and then i flown with united but in their system they said I'm still silver status.

Anyone know how long usually it will take that our KF status will be updated to star alliance status?

I already fly 3 times with UNITED in the past week and i don't received any star alliance gold status benefit that i need to get as star alliance gold status

Originally posted by indra.hardiawan View Post
    I just upgraded to KF gold status and then i flown with united but in their system they said I'm still silver status.

Anyone know how long usually it will take that our KF status will be updated to star alliance status?

I already fly 3 times with UNITED in the past week and i don't received any star alliance gold status benefit that i need to get as star alliance gold status
    If you made the booking prior to attaining *G, then that is the reason that the status is still showing as *S.

You would need to have a check-in or reservations agent from UA remove your KF# from the booking and then reapply it. Your updated *G status should then be reflected.

By the way, as an aside: United's own highest-tier elites "don't receive any status benefit" from the joke that is the new UA, so I'm not sure you should be expecting much once your *G status is in the booking.

Comment

Originally posted by crazycrab955 View Post
      If you made the booking prior to attaining *G, then that is the reason that the status is still showing as *S.

You would need to have a check-in or reservations agent from UA remove your KF# from the booking and then reapply it. Your updated *G status should then be reflected.

By the way, as an aside: United's own highest-tier elites "don't receive any status benefit" from the joke that is the new UA, so I'm not sure you should be expecting much once your *G status is in the booking.
      thx for sharing. in the end i called to SQ and they gave me letter showing me I'm gold status and in the end i still don't get any priority baggage delivery but what i like to fly with united even with silver you get priority boarding, and i can still go to lounge using letter that i received from SQ

Comment

Working...
      X