Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change of booking question

Hi all,

I currently has an KF redemption booking on NZ, under my girlfriend's name.
    However, it seems that the booking needs some change.
    I wonder if it's possible to get the ticket reissued, under my name, and change the partner from NZ to someone other than *A, like VA for example?
    I thought when I contacted SQ they mentioned that this should be good, but since they speak so fast I can't get the 100% message, and thus still a bit puzzled with this.
    Thanks in advance.

Cheers
    Michael

Originally posted by eamond View Post
    Hi all,

I currently has an KF redemption booking on NZ, under my girlfriend's name.
    However, it seems that the booking needs some change.
    I wonder if it's possible to get the ticket reissued, under my name, and change the partner from NZ to someone other than *A, like VA for example?
    I thought when I contacted SQ they mentioned that this should be good, but since they speak so fast I can't get the 100% message, and thus still a bit puzzled with this.
    Thanks in advance.

Cheers
    Michael
    To the best of my knowledge, I think the ticket will have to cancelled since it is under your GF's name and a new one issued under your name.

Secondly, apart from *A, KF miles can be used on Air India, Virgin America, Virgin Australia and Virgin Atlantic (just to be clear). Not sure if the redemption rate is the same as *A though.

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
      To the best of my knowledge, I think the ticket will have to cancelled since it is under your GF's name and a new one issued under your name.

Secondly, apart from *A, KF miles can be used on Air India, Virgin America, Virgin Australia and Virgin Atlantic (just to be clear). Not sure if the redemption rate is the same as *A though.
      They have their respective award charts, AFAIK. And I don't think you're allowed one ways on all of them, if it applies to the OP.

Anyway, the ticket will have to be cancelled and rebooked according to the new carrier's award chart. I'd be very surprised if they can change the name and carrier without cancelling.

Comment

Working...
      X