Problems changing Flight dates on redemption booking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems changing Flight dates on redemption booking

Hi, I have booked flights Melbourne - Singapore in First class for end of August 2014, some of the points used had an expiry of end of September 2013, I have now gone on to change the date of the flights and despite the search showing available Saver fares (same as booked) once selected it says unable to process, this happens for any date before or after that already booked?
    Any ideas?

Also is book the cook not available on SQ218? What meal service do you then get?

Thanks heaps

Originally posted by magnumpi View Post
    Hi, I have booked flights Melbourne - Singapore in First class for end of August 2014, some of the points used had an expiry of end of September 2013, I have now gone on to change the date of the flights and despite the search showing available Saver fares (same as booked) once selected it says unable to process, this happens for any date before or after that already booked?
    Any ideas?
    It could be the $%#@! website; suggest that you make a phone call to SQ to doublecheck on your ticket. Just tell them that you've tried making changes on the website, and that it didn't work.

Comment

Thanks for the reply, should I be able to change it given the points used have now expired?

Comment

Originally posted by magnumpi View Post
        Thanks for the reply, should I be able to change it given the points used have now expired?
        Yes, you should be able to change the dates, so long as it is within the validity of the tickets. However, you will not be able to cancel the tickets ... well, technically you can, but the miles will disappear since the miles have expired.

Comment

I'm having the same problem today. Its the damn website. Have to call.

Comment

Yes i tried it today and it doesn't work for me either....sigh..

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
              I'm having the same problem today. Its the damn website. Have to call.
              Called around 6pm today and the f-wits say they'll have to get back to me on Monday because they need "management approval" to waive the offline change fees despite their crap website, and management has gone home for the weekend.

Comment

Working...
              X