Redeeming Suites BKK to SYD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redeeming Suites BKK to SYD

I tried to redeem some points online for First Class / Suites from BKK to SYD for early next year and the response was no seats available.

I presume because there isn't first class BKK-SIN???

I'm happy to fly J on BKK-SIN then F on SIN - SYD but does anybody know how I can book such a redemption online? Or what else I'm doing wrong?

Many thanks.

You have to call Krisflyer for mixed redemptions (here: J/F). The online doesn't allow you to mix booking classes and as there is no F on BKK-SIN you need to talk to them.

Comment

Thanks. I was hoping to avoid that (and losing 15% of points in the process).

I've found another way around it though. I'm connecting from Europe so I'll do that in HKG. This way I'll get A380 suites HKG - SIN - SYD.

TPR - bring it on!

Comment

Originally posted by sydunipete View Post
        Thanks. I was hoping to avoid that (and losing 15% of points in the process).

I've found another way around it though. I'm connecting from Europe so I'll do that in HKG. This way I'll get A380 suites HKG - SIN - SYD.

TPR - bring it on!
        they will grant you the 15% discount due to their "amazing" website.

Comment

sydunipete,

Are you doing a stop over? Or just connecting?

Comment

Just connecting.

But it's all sorted now thanks. I've managed to redeem Suite Saver Awards HKG-SIN-SYD. So I'm very happy.

Comment

Working...
            X