Flight Date Changes for Redemptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flight Date Changes for Redemptions

Hi I have just redeemed an award ticket on singaporeair.com, but because this is Christmas travel, I have selected a date where seats are available when I have other preferred dates (0 availability, everything is waitlisted). As I could not waitlist on one day and choose a confirmed ticket on another, I have just gone ahead to book the second best date. I wonder if I would be able to make changes to the date of travel on the same route later down the road for free? And if so, is there a limit how many times I can do this?

Many thanks for your advice/tips.!

Originally posted by EWR View Post
    Hi I have just redeemed an award ticket on singaporeair.com, but because this is Christmas travel, I have selected a date where seats are available when I have other preferred dates (0 availability, everything is waitlisted). As I could not waitlist on one day and choose a confirmed ticket on another, I have just gone ahead to book the second best date. I wonder if I would be able to make changes to the date of travel on the same route later down the road for free? And if so, is there a limit how many times I can do this?

Many thanks for your advice/tips.!
    I don't think there's a limit to the number of times you can change your date, and definitely no charges. Changes to routes, cabin class or cancellations will however incur a fee.

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
      I don't think there's a limit to the number of times you can change your date, and definitely no charges. Changes to routes, cabin class or cancellations will however incur a fee.
      And even then, their charges seem almost like small change compared to the charges of the US-based carriers mostly ranging -USD150, and even CX which charges USD120 for anything other than simple date changes.

Comment

Originally posted by stargold View Post
        And even then, their charges seem almost like small change compared to the charges of the US-based carriers mostly ranging -USD150, and even CX which charges USD120 for anything other than simple date changes.
        Shhh.... Don't give them ideas...

Comment

Thanks guys. I made the change I needed for free. Got the date I wanted. I should have just waitlisted next time, rather than having to keep checking.

Comment

Working...
          X