A345 LAX/EWR-SIN Booking Classes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A345 LAX/EWR-SIN Booking Classes

I am looking to redeem on the A340-500 this september and have found it hard to predict or view loads on the aircraft due to the less booking codes. Is there a way to see if there is I-class or is it just via the website?

Any tips on redeeming on these routes? I see saver at waitlist but standard redemptions not available.

Best

The booking situation doesn't look good for SQ - that's why they launched the special promotions at a way lower price. My tip: Waitlist for saver and call Krisflyer to clear the waitlist, no need to pay Standard rates.

Comment

Great thanks for the tip. I shall do that. Would they really clear waitlist if I called them? I also find it strange that saver offers waitlist while standard may say 'not available' what is the logic behind that?

Thanks for the help, I am a long term lurker on these boards!

Best

Comment

Originally posted by nonsoloinglese View Post
        ... I also find it strange that saver offers waitlist while standard may say 'not available' what is the logic behind that?

Welcome to SQT.

Comment

Just booked SINEWR in Sep, and I did see LAXSIN. Spotty availability though, but it is available.

Comment

I went on a saver waitlist and it cleared on the 72 hour mark. I then purchased so I am happy! Looking forward to it and the Valley Wing at the Shangri-La when I arrive!

Comment

Working...
            X