X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• redeem economy saver and then pay cash to upgrade to business saver later

redeem economy saver and then pay cash to upgrade to business saver later

is this possible?

Hmmm ... as far as I've read, the cash for miles scheme is only for redemption, not upgrades.

Comment

See it once at lax check in. Fella paid us$3k...for the nonstop to sin. Back when the a345s had Y+

Comment

Originally posted by christophercheangsl View Post
        redeem economy saver and then pay cash to upgrade to business saver later

is this possible?
        Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
        See it once at lax check in. Fella paid us$3k...for the nonstop to sin. Back when the a345s had Y+
        Upgrading a redemption ticket is not possible, neither with miles nor cash. A cash upgrade is only possible on a revenue ticket. You could of course cancel the Y saver and redeem a J saver at a later date.
        /Desert Traveller

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
          He must've pleaded hard

Comment

It's not possible to calculate a fare difference between X and I classes.

Comment

FWIW, that person booked his redemption using VS miles. Perhaps he bought a 1-way in the end or perhaps SQ LAX made some quick money out of it...

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
                It's not possible to calculate a fare difference between X and I classes.
                J upgrade from Y saver = 100% x full fare of a J ticket?

Comment

Working...
                X