Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pay for any SQ flight with KrisFlyer miles!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
    While the pros won't use this, I think this is a very nice gesture for the less frequent flyers: your miles don't expire because you don't have enough to redeem for a ticket but you can just apply them to reduce the price for your next ticket. It's all about options and different scenarios and this is a nice addition which is meaningful.
    I agree. It doesn't appeal to me but it will be handy for some people.

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
    It's, in a way, a partial response of sorts also to that BBC episode...
    I can assure you it's nothing to do with the BBC programme. This was being discussed at invitation only focus groups as far back as 2010 as I know a certain SQTalker who was there when they announced it. He was in the Hyatt last week when you came for a drink.

Oops.... in the rush to post the SQ message I didn't see this thread....
    Last edited by MAN Flyer; 18 July 2013, 07:43 PM.

Comment

It would have been an interesting new feature for KrisFlyer, but the ridiculously high exchange rate is rendering this useless.
      The value of KF miles is perhaps somewhere between Standard and Full rewards.

Comment

Over at HWZ, there are already certain use-cases that actually made this C+P more effective than using Miles alone. Personally, I think it does make sense for certain segments of people, especially holiday makers to popular destinations who will not have variation in their plans.
        Life's A Bitch,
        Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

Comment

its good to get rid of some leftover mileage if you have some and have started crediting elsewhere
          My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

hmmmm... where can I buy to with 100k miles?
            This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Originally posted by kapitan View Post
              hmmmm... where can I buy to with 100k miles?
              Where can you go with 1,000 SGD?

Comment

Working...
              X