Unable to waitlist if you need to 'top up' with miles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to waitlist if you need to 'top up' with miles

I presume many people are aware of this but it's the first time I have come across it earlier today when I was trying to book flights for my sister using my Mum's KF account. Strikes me as a rather bizarre rule I have to say as you won't be confirming/ticketing unless the waitlist clears...

Hmm, I haven't seen that before. Agree that it should be possible, but then I'm not sure it ever worked as I never really tried.

Comment

This is new.

3 weeks ago I waitlisted myself on a flight and I don't have enough miles.
      The waitlist cleared a few days ago, and I need not top up and issue until 3 weeks before departure which is 14 July.

Comment

I have to be fair to SQ and say that thanks to the wonderful help of our divine PPS co-ordinator the booking has been confirmed.

Who said there are no benefits of being TPP.

Comment

I just encountered this situation, needed to waitlist for a flight but insufficient miles as it was already used for my 1st booking which i will cancel if the wailist clears. After some pretty please to the agent, they waitlisted me. BUT I think i have almost 0 hope of it clearing. Almost all Dec business savers are taken to USA, CHC or even JNB!!

Comment

Working...
          X