Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry to bother you again, but a quick question about redemption

Hello experts,

Please be very patient with me as this is my very first time to try to book a flight on redemption and I must be missing a very basic fact (before posting this, I have searched forum, but alas, I did not manage to find an answer).

From website, I can see SQ665 is on waitlist to connect with SQ221, while SQ665 is available to connect with SQ231
    Does that simply mean that I have no choice but book on SQ665-SQ231 if I want to book on redemption base?

Even now I can hear you saying "oh, such a stupid question". but still I need to know...

Kind regards,
    SushiinSyd

Your question is a very good question. Basically, the redemption page on the SQ website (or any other page on the site, for that matter), cannot be trusted to show accurate or comprehensive results all the time. A few times I have encountered similar situations and went ahead and booked the flight, then followed up with SQ over the phone to get the connecting flights I really wanted. Often, with a little persistence, I find a way. May be worth a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Short Final View Post
      Your question is a very good question. Basically, the redemption page on the SQ website (or any other page on the site, for that matter), cannot be trusted to show accurate or comprehensive results all the time. A few times I have encountered similar situations and went ahead and booked the flight, then followed up with SQ over the phone to get the connecting flights I really wanted. Often, with a little persistence, I find a way. May be worth a shot.
      Thank you for your advice, Short Final.
      After posting the question, I started wondering if this was one of the famous () SQ's website teasings as my attempted booking date was 31 Jan 2014.
      I have checked the previous six days, the outcome were exactly the same. So now I can hardly believe it could be true.
      I will follow by your advice.
      Once again, thanks a lot!!
      Cheers,
      sushiinsyd

Comment

Working...
      X