Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earn KF miles through agoda

Seen on FB:

PPS Club and KrisFlyer members can now earn miles when they book hotel stays through www.agoda.com/krisflyer. Members will earn 1.5 KrisFlyer miles for every US$1 spent on any hotel booking worldwide. Make your booking today!
    /Desert Traveller

Nice tie-up, but for the moment, the 7% discount that DBS is offering still looks slightly more appealing.

Comment

Originally posted by eriond View Post
      Nice tie-up, but for the moment, the 7% discount that DBS is offering still looks slightly more appealing.
      For those able to get one, yeah.
      /Desert Traveller

Comment

Double miles promotion

There is a special promotion in Feb and March, double mileage for bookings in these 2 months through the agoda/krisflyer promo site.
        http://www.singaporeair.com/jsp/cms/...romo-feb13.jsp

Comment

Originally posted by travelbizpro View Post
          There is a special promotion in Feb and March, double mileage for bookings in these 2 months through the agoda/krisflyer promo site.
          http://www.singaporeair.com/jsp/cms/...romo-feb13.jsp
          Thanks for sharing. And I just made a booking through the site a couple of days back

Comment

Can I assume that if I book using say Premiermiles card, I will get KF miles from both Agoda as well as my PM card? That is to say - each is independent of the other?

Comment

I made a few checks on hotels that I had originally made direct bookings earlier and noticed some of Agoda's prices a fair bit higher.

EG Zurich Central Plaza's Superior Room was CHF280 via Agoda. I booked CHF245 direct with hotel.

However, there are a few other bookings that has on-par prices with Agoda and I will switch over to Agoda for them.

Great tip (but do compare prices before booking). I should collect quite a few miles from this. Thanks, DT.

Comment

Originally posted by KC* View Post
                I made a few checks on hotels that I had originally made direct bookings earlier and noticed some of Agoda's prices a fair bit higher.

EG Zurich Central Plaza's Superior Room was CHF280 via Agoda. I booked CHF245 direct with hotel.

However, there are a few other bookings that has on-par prices with Agoda and I will switch over to Agoda for them.

Great tip (but do compare prices before booking). I should collect quite a few miles from this. Thanks, DT.
                Thanks, KC*!

In theory, you might be able to 'triple dip' with this. Points/miles from the hotel, miles from Agoda, and points/miles on the CC. In practice, YMMV. Hilton for example exclude third party bookings in their T&Cs from earning points, counting towards status, and being eligible for status benefits.

So, do not only compare rates, but also take into consideration if you want to earn points and status!
                /Desert Traveller

Comment

Earning miles on hotels is now live on the home page, under special offers.

Comment

Now accelerated earning of miles on hotel bookings, up to 10,000 KF miles on Agoda, see here https://www.agoda.com/krisflyer

Comment

Working...
                    X