J saver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J saver

Rather than to hijack an existing post, thought I'd ask my question here.

Looking to redeem J and/or upgrade Y-> J from the UK (LHR or MAN is ok). Time is getting a bit tight now.. I still see some D availability on some flights.

Question now is if I were to waitlist for a J saver, what is the likelihood that it will clear? And usually at which time frame?

F waitlist is known to clear ~3 days before flight if the cabin is wide open. But what about J, especially on a high yield route like LHR?

Originally posted by kaysquare View Post
    Question now is if I were to waitlist for a J saver, what is the likelihood that it will clear? And usually at which time frame?

F waitlist is known to clear ~3 days before flight if the cabin is wide open. But what about J, especially on a high yield route like LHR?
    Million dollar question I'm afraid, depending on a multitude of factors. The one that is usually available is F to MAN, more so than J funnily enough. I've booked a number of F Saver Awards to/from MAN at short notice this year.

Comment

MAN Flyer, yes I did notice your postings about F savers opening up at short notice. Alas, I'd need 2 seats, so F saver might be tough. And damaging to the mile bank!

Comment

Just an update.

Found 2 J savers intially on the morn flight on SQ317, but hesitated so those were lost. Ended up finding another 2 savers on the 77w the following day. Not complaining =)

Actually surprised to find availability in J ex UK at such short notice.

Comment

Working...
        X