ANZ Travel Visa Signature Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks, mingster.

My daughter told me that the PIN that ANZ Singapore issued does not work for retail transactions. This is contrary to what the local bank told me.

Incidentally, Citibank also issued us with PINs for use in Australia and they.....drum roll.....also don't work. Hahaha...

Anyway, it does look like the Aussie retailers are starting to realise that the PIN rule excludes foreign issued cards, so as they say there....no worries, mate.

Comment

• Anz complimentary entry to veloce lounges ceases from Jan 3?

Comment

• Originally posted by sabian View Post
        Anz complimentary entry to veloce lounges ceases from Jan 3?
        Actually it's just a reduction in lounges in SIN and no more access in KUL.

Veloce Lounges
        Flickr, Reviews, SIN Credit Card Usage Reference Table

Comment

• Crap... only two lounges available in Singapore now. I don't know about the Wellness Oasis but the T3 Ambassador Transit Lounge is terrible (at least the one time I was there a year back).

Also, now $2,500 retail charge is required to secure a taxi voucher as opposed to $1,500 previously. Operator changed to Wolero (prev Comfort/Citycab) wef Feb 15.

Comment

• Time to throw the card

Comment

• Originally posted by KC* View Post
              Crap... only two lounges available in Singapore now. I don't know about the Wellness Oasis but the T3 Ambassador Transit Lounge is terrible (at least the one time I was there a year back).

Also, now $2,500 retail charge is required to secure a taxi voucher as opposed to $1,500 previously. Operator changed to Wolero (prev Comfort/Citycab) wef Feb 15.
              Wellness Oasis is bad. Had some time to kill this morning, popped in to see their food. Abysmal.

Hard boil eggs, baked beans and cold waffle.

ANZ going straight to my drawer too.

Comment

• Originally posted by sabian View Post
                Wellness Oasis is bad. Had some time to kill this morning, popped in to see their food. Abysmal.

Hard boil eggs, baked beans and cold waffle.

ANZ going straight to my drawer too.
                It has gone from my wallet to my passport holder since July last year.

Getting worse but I think it will still stay in the passport holder for awhile more.

The lounges in HCMC, Jakarta and I am sure a few other places are decent. Better than being in the public areas. Changi is different of course, so many things you can do outside the lounges.

Comment

• Tend to agree, will keep it for the lounges outside KL and Singapore.
                  FlyStayTravel.com - Asian Based Travel and Frequent Flyer Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by addictedtraveller View Post
                    Tend to agree, will keep it for the lounges outside KL and Singapore.
                    Yep, card is still useful for those of us who don't have lounge access by way of FFP status.
                    Flickr, Reviews, SIN Credit Card Usage Reference Table

Comment

• Originally posted by KC* View Post
                      Crap... only two lounges available in Singapore now. I don't know about the Wellness Oasis but the T3 Ambassador Transit Lounge is terrible (at least the one time I was there a year back).

I'm still able to redeem a Wolero voucher with S$1,500 spend.

I was at Wellness Oasis last week. Did not see any hard-boiled eggs and waffles. But I had mushroom soup and chicken rice. Check out my TR (Kuala Lumpur Work Trip).

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ22 View Post
                        I'm still able to redeem a Wolero voucher with S$1,500 spend.

I was at Wellness Oasis last week. Did not see any hard-boiled eggs and waffles. But I had mushroom soup and chicken rice. Check out my TR (Kuala Lumpur Work Trip).
                        Was there during breakfast hours.

Comment

• I received an SMS from ANZ Bank:

"Year End Promotion: 8360 Bonus Travel$ ($152 cash credit) has been credited into your card acct ending xxxx. Redeem via anz.com/rewards by 31 Mar'15"

From what I understand, Travel$ are valid for five years. Is the bank forcing me to redeem my Travel$ sooner with this promotion? In other words, if the 31 March deadline lapses, will I be left with the original Travel$ balance in my account?

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ22 View Post
                            I received an SMS from ANZ Bank:

"Year End Promotion: 8360 Bonus Travel$ ($152 cash credit) has been credited into your card acct ending xxxx. Redeem via anz.com/rewards by 31 Mar'15"

From what I understand, Travel$ are valid for five years. Is the bank forcing me to redeem my Travel$ sooner with this promotion? In other words, if the 31 March deadline lapses, will I be left with the original Travel$ balance in my account?
                            I wouldn't want to take chance. Each CSO gave different answer.

Comment

• Yeah. I figure I'll quickly transfer my Travel$ over to my Krisflyer account.

Comment

• What I've noticed is that they are consistently inconsistent in what they say over the phone.

Nonetheless, the 2.8 miles per dollar is a good deal and I am still using the card for Australian spending. What is annoying is the monthly limit that I have to keep an eye on.

Another major annoyance is that I cannot see how many travel dollars I have online (as I do not have an ANZ bank account), so I have to be quite aware of how many miles i have on hand when doing an online redemption (something I have yet to even attempt).

Comment

Working...
                                X