• You call up and invite yourself, it's not that exclusive

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyo View Post
      You call up and invite yourself, it's not that exclusive
      ok thanks
      visit my blog

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ22 View Post

The AMEX Centurion Card is issued by invitation only, so I will have to start using AMEX now if I am to have any chance of grabbing that coveted plastic in future. Now I wonder how this miles-crazy guy is going to split his purchases between two cards when the miles conversion rate on the SIA-AMEX Card is so lousy. Would the other members share their experience, especially if they also hold an AMEX?
        I have an AmEx Platinum Reserve and Ascend Credit Card. Don't think I can reach the Centurion Card anytime soon but I've got the best customer service from AmEx. I feel their annual fees are reasonable with the service i receive.

Only issue is sometimes, the card is not readily accepted by merchants in the region.

They're very pro customer and efficient. Also, at selected merchants you can earn miles faster via 10x Membership Rewards
        drink Coke...save water

Comment

• https://sg.anz.com/ANZPrivileges/pro...ly-essentials/

For this 5% rebate, even if the transactions made are being refunded or void, they will still be given the 5% rebate.

I made a charge of S$197.76 at GIANT on 21 Jan 14 and refunded the items. The refund was charged to my ANZ Travel Card. The 8% rebate (CNY promotion) was credited on 28 March 2014 and included this refunded charge, hence got an extra S$15.82 cash rebate!!

ANZ Travel Card - Singapore's No.1 Card for miles and cashback!!

Comment

• Originally posted by vsepr View Post
            https://sg.anz.com/ANZPrivileges/pro...ly-essentials/

For this 5% rebate, even if the transactions made are being refunded or void, they will still be given the 5% rebate.

I made a charge of S$197.76 at GIANT on 21 Jan 14 and refunded the items. The refund was charged to my ANZ Travel Card. The 8% rebate (CNY promotion) was credited on 28 March 2014 and included this refunded charge, hence got an extra S$15.82 cash rebate!!

ANZ Travel Card - Singapore's No.1 Card for miles and cashback!!
            Wow! Lets hope their auditors ...

Comment

I have been requesting for free limo vouchers every month (total 15, including Feb 2014) and many were forfeited after the expiry date. Only used a few to go airport for fun and let the taxi drivers earn S$45.

The vouchers are transferable. You can give them to any one you like. I forwarded them to my friends going on holiday. They do not verify the identity of voucher holder.

Promo ends 31 March 2014: http://www.anz.com/resources/f/9/f96...df?MOD=AJPERES
              How does it work? I'd like to pass a voucher to my domestic helper for her home leave. Do I just fill in her name as the passenger name (which does not match my name in caps at the top)?

Comment

• Originally posted by 259850 View Post
                How does it work? I'd like to pass a voucher to my domestic helper for her home leave. Do I just fill in her name as the passenger name (which does not match my name in caps at the top)?
                Ya, you will be able to quote any names on the voucher, that's why the ANZ Travel Card expert said it is transferable

Comment

• yeah yeah! Whatever he say, we follow

Comment

• Experts,

I always thought that the 2.8 miles promo is limited time promo until 31 March 2014.

But just looked at the website again and it seems that this is running continuously with no end date?

Binging on air tickets starting soon ...

Comment

• Originally posted by SQueeze View Post
                      Experts,

I always thought that the 2.8 miles promo is limited time promo until 31 March 2014.

But just looked at the website again and it seems that this is running continuously with no end date?

Binging on air tickets starting soon ...
                      It's a permanent feature now.

Comment

• Hi guys, I just did online redemption of 25,000 ANZ Travel Miles into Krisflyer miles. The official word is conversion takes 21 days, though their CSO tells me it can be done under 14. What is your experience? I need the miles for my family's June holidays so time is not something I have a lot of.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ22 View Post
                          Hi guys, I just did online redemption of 25,000 ANZ Travel Miles into Krisflyer miles. The official word is conversion takes 21 days, though their CSO tells me it can be done under 14. What is your experience? I need the miles for my family's June holidays so time is not something I have a lot of.
                          7 days incl weekends.

Comment

• Thank you vsepr!

Comment

• *BREAKING NEWS*

Saw this in my May 2014 Citibank statement:

For cardholders of the old Citibank Platinum VISA/MasterCard which is no longer issued:

WEF 01 July 2014, you will no longer earn 5x rewards for supermarket purchases. You will continue to earn 5x rewards at departmental stores.

Shocking news from citibank: wef 01 july 2014, you will not earn any rewards points or citimiles when you pay your bills at AXS with citibank cards!!
                              Last edited by vsepr; 26 May 2014, 08:08 PM.

Comment

*BREAKING NEWS*

Saw this in my May 2014 Citibank statement:

For cardholders of the old Citibank Platinum VISA/MasterCard which is no longer issued:

WEF 01 July 2014, you will no longer earn 5x rewards for supermarket purchases. You will continue to earn 5x rewards at departmental stores.

Shocking news from citibank: wef 01 july 2014, you will not earn any rewards points or citimiles when you pay your bills at AXS with citibank cards!!
                                When there's enough fish in the net, one doesn't need to throw anymore bait in.

Comment

Working...
                                X