No announcement yet.

ANZ Travel Visa Signature Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Veloce seems very closely associated with Arab/Gulf-based banks. Even in Singapore, the Veloce lounges are operated by dnata, and shared with Qatar Airways. Anybody knows if Veloce happens to be a Middle Eastern-initiative?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
      That's a very nice gesture on their part, great to see that. Not sure about Veloce... is it similar to Priority Pass?
      Other bank's Priority Pass gives you only 2 free access a year. ANZ Travel card gives you UNLIMITED FREE ACCESS so long as you have a boarding pass and the card, without even using the card!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SQ22 View Post
        The S$1,500 spend was to get a free limousine ride to Changi. You mean we now have unlimited access to Veloce lounges, on top of the two complimentary visits with Priority Pass?
        ANZ Travel card does not have the two complimentary visits with Priority Pass anymore.

Replaced by FREE UNLIMITED Veloce Lounge access, no need to spend a single cent!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vsepr View Post
          ANZ Travel card does not have the two complimentary visits with Priority Pass anymore.

Replaced by FREE UNLIMITED Veloce Lounge access, no need to spend a single cent!!!!
          But of course, for those of us who are still holding to the Priority Pass (mine just arrived a month ago), surely we can still use the two free visits?

On a side note, I have seen a video of the dnata Lounge in Changi T3. Not that fantastic as compared to the SATS Premier Lounge and SKL, but I guess something has to give when you get free unlimited access all year round.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ22 View Post
            But of course, for those of us who are still holding to the Priority Pass (mine just arrived a month ago), surely we can still use the two free visits?

On a side note, I have seen a video of the dnata Lounge in Changi T3. Not that fantastic as compared to the SATS Premier Lounge and SKL, but I guess something has to give when you get free unlimited access all year round.
            Dnata lounge is better than krisflyer gold. This is definitely my alternative lounge.

Comment

Other bank's Priority Pass gives you only 2 free access a year. ANZ Travel card gives you UNLIMITED FREE ACCESS so long as you have a boarding pass and the card, without even using the card!!!
              Not sure where you get UNLIMITED from as that looks like a pretty limited lounge list on the link provided, unless I have missed something ?

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                Not sure where you get UNLIMITED from as that looks like a pretty limited lounge list on the link provided, unless I have missed something ?
                I mean UNLIMITED FREE ACCESS to the lounges in that list:

http://www.anz.com/resources/e/3/e32...df?MOD=AJPERES

Comment

I mean UNLIMITED FREE ACCESS to the lounges in that list:

http://www.anz.com/resources/e/3/e32...df?MOD=AJPERES
                  Ah, got it. It's UNLIMITED FREE ACCESS to a VERY LIMITED LIST OF LOUNGES.

Comment

Ah, got it. It's UNLIMITED FREE ACCESS to a VERY LIMITED LIST OF LOUNGES.
                    Better than Priority Pass where you get only 2 free access a year right....

Comment

Better than Priority Pass where you get only 2 free access a year right....
                      Nope, my Priority Pass gets me, plus a guest, unlimited access to any Priority Pass lounge worldwide.

Comment

Nope, my Priority Pass gets me, plus a guest, unlimited access to any Priority Pass lounge worldwide.
                        FREE? From which credit card?

Comment

FREE? From which credit card?
                          Yes. I get it with my Platinum Amex, which granted isn't free.

Comment

I c......But for freebies, ANZ Travel Card's is the best.

Comment

I suppose you're referring to the AMEX Platinum charge card? That's the next milestone for me.

Comment

I c......But for freebies, ANZ Travel Card's is the best.
                                Yes vsepr, for commoners like us, ANZ Travel Signature Card is the best in terms of miles accrual and lounge access. In fact, ANZ just called me yesterday as they had suspected fraud after I ordered books and a poster on the Internet. And my transactions only totalled S$130. It's good to know this bank takes customers' security seriously.

Comment

Working...
                                X