No announcement yet.

ANZ Travel Visa Signature Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've probably clocked about 20K on this card (local and overseas spending) and no issues so far except for paying telco bills online.

Comment

Double Travel$ Promotion

Hi,

There is a term and condition for the 2.8miles per $ spent overseas:
      The maximum number of Travel$ which can be awarded under the Promotion will be limited to 14,000 Travel$ per Principal Cardmember per calendar month.

So that means this promotion is only good for the first $10,000 spending for overseas spend? Or do we interpret it as only for the first $5,000?

Comment

You can now make payment with your ANZ Travel Card at vBox for SingTel, Starhub bills etc, the new vpost.com.sg. It used to recognised as a foreign card or something at vpost.com.sg.

https://www.vbox.com.sg/index.jsp

Comment

https://sg.anz.com/apps/anz-travel-c...iles-partners/

Plan your holidays with the ANZ Travel Visa Signature Credit Card and earn 2.8 air miles* for every S$1 spent at selected partners, direct flight bookings with airlines or your purchases in Australia and New Zealand.

3 ways to earn 2.8 air miles* for every S$1 spent

Shop at these selected partners
          Asiatravel.com
          Misatravel.com
          Zuji.com
          Hotels.com
          Hotelsclub.com
          Agoda.com
          Roomkey.com
          Asiarooms.com
          Booking.com
          Avis
          Cold Wear
          Hertz
          Planet Traveller
          Samsonite
          Winter Time
          Australia International School in Singapore
          Book direct flight bookings with any airline

Spend on your ANZ Travel Visa Signature Credit Card in Australia and New Zealand

* Open to new Principal Cardmembers who successfully apply for an ANZ Travel Visa Signature Credit Card. All applications must be approved by the Bank by 28 February 2014. The maximum number of Travel$ which can be awarded under the Promotion will be limited to 14,000 Travel$ per Principal Cardmember per calendar month. Approved Cardmembers with any retail spend in participating partners and/or merchants before 31 March 2014, including overseas spend in Australia and New Zealand, will be eligible to receive 2.8 air miles per S$1 equivalent of retail spend. 1 Travel$ = 1 air mile.

Comment

Originally posted by vsepr View Post
            https://sg.anz.com/apps/anz-travel-c...iles-partners/

Plan your holidays with the ANZ Travel Visa Signature Credit Card and earn 2.8 air miles* for every S$1 spent at selected partners, direct flight bookings with airlines or your purchases in Australia and New Zealand.

3 ways to earn 2.8 air miles* for every S$1 spent

Shop at these selected partners
            Asiatravel.com
            Misatravel.com
            Zuji.com
            Hotels.com
            Hotelsclub.com
            Agoda.com
            Roomkey.com
            Asiarooms.com
            Booking.com
            Avis
            Cold Wear
            Hertz
            Planet Traveller
            Samsonite
            Winter Time
            Australia International School in Singapore
            Book direct flight bookings with any airline

Spend on your ANZ Travel Visa Signature Credit Card in Australia and New Zealand

* Open to new Principal Cardmembers who successfully apply for an ANZ Travel Visa Signature Credit Card. All applications must be approved by the Bank by 28 February 2014. The maximum number of Travel$ which can be awarded under the Promotion will be limited to 14,000 Travel$ per Principal Cardmember per calendar month. Approved Cardmembers with any retail spend in participating partners and/or merchants before 31 March 2014, including overseas spend in Australia and New Zealand, will be eligible to receive 2.8 air miles per S$1 equivalent of retail spend. 1 Travel$ = 1 air mile.
            Hmm, this promo seems to be very good since it is going all the way to next year.

But looks like it is only for new members from April 2013 onwards?
            Darn, i got mine approved in February with short promo period ending March.

Comment

Originally posted by SQueeze View Post
              Hmm, this promo seems to be very good since it is going all the way to next year.

But looks like it is only for new members from April 2013 onwards?
              Darn, i got mine approved in February with short promo period ending March.
              Seems like this is replacing the 2.8miles/S$ on overseas spending?

Comment

I wonder if anyone has experience about waiving the annual fee after first year, ie how muich spend is required.

Also, how is their customer service like if something goes wrong. for example, if a merchant charges wrongly etc...

Comment

Change of T&C:
                  http://www.anz.com/singapore/en/reso...34a5b707451b78

Applicable to Existing Cardmembers and open to new Principal Cardmembers who successfully apply for an ANZ Travel Visa Signature Credit Card from 29 July 2012 to 5 March 2013. All applications must be approved by the Bank by 15 March 2013. The maximum number of Travel$ which can be awarded under the Promotion will be limited to 14,000 Travel$ per Principal Cardmember per calendar month. Approved Cardmembers with any retail spend in any foreign currency other than Singapore Dollars before 31 March 2013 will be eligible to receive 2.8 air miles per S$1 equivalent of overseas spend. 1 Travel$ = 1 air mile.

Comment

Originally posted by vsepr View Post
                    I clicked on your link and it shows

"The ANZ Travel Visa Signature Credit Card Promotion (“Promotion”) is applicable to Existing
                    Cardmembers and open to new Principal Cardmembers who successfully apply for an ANZ Travel Visa
                    Signature Credit Card (“Card”) using the promotional application form from 4 April 2013 to 28
                    February 2014. "

Comment

Originally posted by feizhu View Post
                      I clicked on your link and it shows

"The ANZ Travel Visa Signature Credit Card Promotion (“Promotion”) is applicable to Existing
                      Cardmembers and open to new Principal Cardmembers who successfully apply for an ANZ Travel Visa
                      Signature Credit Card (“Card”) using the promotional application form from 4 April 2013 to 28
                      February 2014. "
                      Just called them to confirm if this promotion applies to me (existing card members). Checked with 2 agents and both said that according to the information they have, the new promotion applies to existing ANZ card member who are not ANZ Trave Visa holders. I argued my way in using the T&C published on the website but they said that was the information they have (they read it for me word by word what they have).

Has anyone called too and get a different response with regard to this?

Comment

Just called them to confirm if this promotion applies to me (existing card members). Checked with 2 agents and both said that according to the information they have, the new promotion applies to existing ANZ card member who are not ANZ Trave Visa holders. I argued my way in using the T&C published on the website but they said that was the information they have (they read it for me word by word what they have).

Has anyone called too and get a different response with regard to this?
                        They called me back to correct the wrong information communicated to me yesterday.

The promotion applies to existing ANZ Travel Card holders as per T&C published in the website

Comment

They called me back to correct the wrong information communicated to me yesterday.

The promotion applies to existing ANZ Travel Card holders as per T&C published in the website
                          So existing ANZ travel card holders who applied last year are also entitled to the 2.8miles/$ spent in AUS/NZ? If so, that's great news!

Comment

1 thing that's weird from the T&Cs.

Points 1 states that "The ANZ Travel Visa Signature Credit Card Promotion (“Promotion”) is applicable to Existing Cardmembers and open to new Principal Cardmembers who successfully apply for an ANZ Travel Visa Signature Credit Card (“Card”) using the promotional application form from 4 April 2013 to 28 February 2014."

However, points 4 contradicts point 1.

"Cardmembers whose applications have been approved from 4 April 2013 to 28 February 2014 will be eligible to receive 2.8 Travel$ per S$1 equivalent of retail spend (the “Gift”) with any retail spend in participating partners and/or merchants before 31 March 2014 listed herein:"

So which is which now?

Comment

Just talked with an ANZ agent and she told me the promotion is only applied to NEW customer.
                              Which one is correct?

Comment

ANZ Mid Year Promotion - "Get up to S$50 cash credit every week.
                                Enjoy S$5 cash credit every time you charge S$100 or more to your ANZ Credit Card and up to 10 redemptions or S$50 cash credit each week. Promotion is valid from 1 May to 30 June 2013 and open to all Principal and Supplementary Cardmembers of ANZ Credit Cards issued in Singapore and excludes ANZ Corporate Credit Cards. The total number of redemptions is limited to 30,000 throughout the promotion period, treated on a first-come-first-served basis, while stocks last. Each successful redemption will be awarded with 260 bonus Rewards Points/1050 bonus Travel$, which can be used to redeem S$5 Cash Credit from the ANZ Rewards Programme."

The bonus 1050 Travel$ was credited on 22 August 2013!! Called up ANZ to check the Travel$ balance today. All transactions qualified regardless of when you made the transactions!! I made a total of 11 $100 transactions during the promotion, the last SMS was on 29 June 2013. Total bonus Travel$ credited was 11x1050=11550!!!
                                Last edited by vsepr; 23 August 2013, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X