Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how far am i from kris flyer Gold Status

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/6327/krismiles.png

I am confused about Silver Elite miles and Elite Gold miles.

Originally posted by titansking View Post
    http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/6327/krismiles.png

I am confused about Silver Elite miles and Elite Gold miles.
    Titansking, not sure precisely what's confusing you. But let me take a quick stab. Simply put, you need 25K miles to attain Silver and 50K to hit Gold.

Click here to get a quick summary of the benefits you'll get when you hit both tiers.

Comment

You have 1834 elite miles, so you need another 23166 to qualify for Silver..... or 48166 to qualify for gold.....

One way trip to London in economy would be about 6761 miles, so you will need to fly 3 return + 1 one way trips to London from Singapore to qualify for gold

Singapore Bangkok is about 880 miles, return will be 1760 miles, so to qualify for gold you will need to fly 27 return trips to Bangkok, plus 1 one way trip

All these trips are to be made before the expiry date of your card, which is 30th Jun 2013....

..... tough huh....
      Last edited by kapitan; 9 July 2012, 03:28 PM.
      This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

I am already Elite Silver and you can see that i have already touched 45012 miles. So am i just 4900 odd miles away from reaching gold?

Comment

You've got it all wrong, that picture you link to shows you qualified for Elite Silver last year (at least 25,000 miles flown). Your balance of miles is 45,012 (non-Elite miles), what you can redeem with. Since you have 1,834 Elite miles this membership year, you subtract 1,834 from 50,000 = 48166 miles remaining to fly.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by titansking View Post
            I am already Elite Silver and you can see that i have already touched 45012 miles. So am i just 4900 odd miles away from reaching gold?
            Ah, now I understand the confusion.

Titansking, you need to hit the 25K or 50K mark in a year in order to qualify for Silver and Gold respectively. As Kyo said, the 45,012 miles is from previous years - they will NOT count towards your qualification for elite status this year - which you can use to redeem flights.

Comment

Let me correct,

It depends on when you start accumulating the 25k to be silver .

If for example u start accumulate the silver miles from Jan 2012 and u hit 25 k last 30 June 2012, u need to have another 25 K before Jan 2013 to be Gold .

To be Gold u must collect 50 K in 1 year calendar. So you need to check the date of your first collection of the silver miles , and add 23K.

Disregard the 45K. The " qualification meters " shown is the guideline.
              Last edited by Handiman; 10 July 2012, 07:11 PM. Reason: wrong info

Comment

I was told it depends on which month you start your membership.
                Example: if you start your membership from May 2008 and if your first tier accrual is on Apr 2012, your tier miles will expire by end Apr 2012. Yes, less than 1 month lifespan. I was the victim

Comment

Working...
                X