Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KF Gold and Virgin

Hello All,

Planning on making a trip in Virgin out of LHR, but am curious if as a KF gold we get any access to any lounge? Thanks everyone in advance for your help.

Originally posted by coffeeblack View Post
    Hello All,

Planning on making a trip in Virgin out of LHR, but am curious if as a KF gold we get any access to any lounge? Thanks everyone in advance for your help.
    Access is granted from what I recall but the PPS + EG guide doesn't seem to cover it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick C View Post
      Access is granted from what I recall but the PPS + EG guide doesn't seem to cover it anymore.
      And is this the Virgin Lounge or?

Comment

You will get access to the VS Clubhouse.

Comment

And is this the Virgin Lounge or?
          Clubhouse

Comment

Did it last month. Upper Class check-in, private security channel, clubhouse, priority boarding and extra piece of luggage. (Honestly they're treating me much better than SQ does)

Comment

Did you simply go direct to Upper Class check in then? Even when travelling in Y or PE?

Comment

Did you simply go direct to Upper Class check in then? Even when travelling in Y or PE?
                As long as you have PPS/EG, you can use UC counters.

It's even stated here - http://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/pp...enefitsglance/

Comment

Thank you so much Nick. and 5x24. You guys have been such a great help

Comment

Working...
                  X