Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earning on VS codeshare with SAA

Hi there,

Does KF earn miles on a VS codeshare flight operated by SAA? Code is VS8220, operated by SA 220 (booking class M - which would earn miles on both SA and VS individually).

It's a bit confusing because I know that VS earns miles. And I know that SA earns miles. I also know that a star alliance ticket on another carrier but operated by SAA would earn miles. But no idea for a non-star but SQ partner operated by a star carrier!

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks!

Just called the Krisflyer helpline and they didn't know! They said they would try to contact the "relevant department" and get back to me.

Comment

I thought they were the "relevant department"

Comment

You would think so! I asked the guy in disbelief "who is the relevant department?"? And he didn't seem to know that either. It looks like he will send off a message into the big SQ cloud in the sky and hopefully a lightning bolt sends back the correct answer.

Comment

any update

Originally posted by jimjams88 View Post
          You would think so! I asked the guy in disbelief "who is the relevant department?"? And he didn't seem to know that either. It looks like he will send off a message into the big SQ cloud in the sky and hopefully a lightning bolt sends back the correct answer.

It is coming up to a month, did they get back to you? I have jsut sent off an appeal on getting my points incorrectly credited to KF when the booking and checking was specifically done with my Velocity membership. They say it might be 6-8 weeks, so it looks like I may be flying QF for the next couple of months until I can see if SQ have their act together or not. Was looking forward to making WP with Velocity, but may get QF WP instead as client has always been happy to pay the extra.

Comment

Working...
          X