AMEX 50% PPS Voucher gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMEX 50% PPS Voucher gone?

I am just looking at the Amex PPS Benefits and I don't see the 50% off voucher anymore...

"Fastest way to earn miles" is a joke - they just give 1 miles / dollar.

Are exisiting members still entitled to the voucher?

New condition: You need to be a PPS to apply AND keep the card.

This card is now absolutely useless. Amex always was but then the voucher was okay...

What a coincidence - i just received my 50% renewal voucher today!

Comment

Is that the best feature of the Amex PPS card? Any good with other discounts and miles? I've never bothered to sign up - wallet is already bulging to too much plastic, my chiropractor says I need a walletonomy.

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
        Is that the best feature of the Amex PPS card?
        Pretty much.

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
          Is that the best feature of the Amex PPS card? Any good with other discounts and miles? I've never bothered to sign up - wallet is already bulging to too much plastic, my chiropractor says I need a walletonomy.
          Yes, the mileage earning rate was good 3 - 4 years ago, but other banks have long overtaken it. And the other gift vouchers are a joke - various one-for-one spa vouchers at spas at inconvenient locations/timings.

Comment

I don't know how true this is, but a friend of mine told me that if you spend enough on the Amex PPS card, SQ won't kick you out of PPS. He has not requalified for PPS for 3 years straight, and yet he remains in PPS simply because he has the card..

How true this is, I have no idea...
            Life's A Bitch,
            Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

Comment

Originally posted by inix View Post
              I don't know how true this is, but a friend of mine told me that if you spend enough on the Amex PPS card, SQ won't kick you out of PPS. He has not requalified for PPS for 3 years straight, and yet he remains in PPS simply because he has the card..

How true this is, I have no idea...
              And still get the $280 vouchers?! Interesting ...
              if you spend enough
              to get some feedback from someone if they know what that definition is.

Comment

Working...
              X