X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ozmouse View Post
    Successful saver redemption JULY15

SQ227 SIN - MEL Suite!

Shows as an A380 in booking. But i see currently movments are with 777. Does SQ swap A380s into mel seasonally?

Im excited!
    I did a redemption of F for July 2015 late last year for SQ227 too and back then it showed as 77W, then earlier this year it became A380.

I've got a feeling it might go back to 77W and might even be 77WN.

Comment

• So today I got an SMS telling me that my waitlist booking had cleared for SIN-NRT Suites. It's 6 days out to the flight. Not bad.

I did have F to HND on SQ634 secured (now cancelled), but if there is no Biz available and one has to spend to 51K miles then better sit in Suites plus the timing works better.

Comment

• Redeemed 30 Apr SIN-NRT in the Suites on SQ12
        Though I'm wondering if I should change it to the SQ634 HND flight in "2007 First Class" since it leaves at a nicer time in the afternoon

Comment

• I looked all European routes to return to Singapore on Jan 3, 2016. All fully booked or N/A in J, same for First, so ended up booking First the only one available, First from AMS *2 (and middle seats available)

I recall from a previous life that "approach" flight were more or less free with a long haul premium class commercial booking ? I.e. CDG-FRA would be free (included in price) if I book FRA-SIN in J/P ?

Does the same apply for redemption tickets ?
          Or should we pay the CDG-AMS ? (or Thalys ticket), which I have always done so far without asking

Thanks !

Comment

• 2 April 2015 F saver on SQ323... Only did the booking yesterday and according to the stamp, there is no one else in F... Fingers crossed for a solo F journey!
            God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

• 06 Aug 2015
              2x SFO-SIN (SQ15) F saver.

On a separate note, it seems that for SIN-USA and USA-SIN this summer, F seems to be easier to get than J.
              The world's too large a place not to go wandering.

Comment

• SQ015 SFOSIN in May 15 available and booked.

Comment

• Successfully done a F saver (O) redemption on the below flights:

HKG-SIN SQ865 1A (6th May)
                  SIN-CGK SQ958 1A (15th May)

Total damage: 31,875 KFM, fees: 200plus SGD (forgotten on the amt)

Comment

• 20 June 2015

LHR-SIN SQ321 3C & 3D

One off the bucket list!

Comment

• it seems like a lot of last min SIN- HKG Suites on A380 are all N/A. I used to be able to easily redeem it under Savers about a week before the flight when more inventory is opened up. Has SQ reduced the inventory for redemption in the last few months? :-)

Comment

• Planning a trip Stateside for next year and managed to get 2 Suites Savers for SIN -JFK today for 2016. I was a tad shocked myself and actual was looking for J, but it wasn't forthcoming so I checked F and voila. Tax and YQ is an atrocious 900$ though for 2 pax one-way. Now we only need to be able to actually make that trip happen with work and all

Comment

• SQ15 on 1st of May. Yahoo!
                          Life's A Bitch,
                          Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

Comment

• 26 April SQ2 SIN-HKG F-saver
                            30 April SQ1 HKG-SIN J-saver
                            Both tickets were redeemed between 24-48 hrs before the departure time.

Currently also eyeing the same flights for SIN-SFO-SIN in early August, with F-saver still available on the two dates that I want.
                            Last edited by YK@HKG; 1 May 2015, 02:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ_0303 View Post
                              Successfully done a F saver (O) redemption on the below flights:

HKG-SIN SQ865 1A (6th May)
                              SIN-CGK SQ958 1A (15th May)

Total damage: 31,875 KFM, fees: 200plus SGD (forgotten on the amt)
                              That means you are allowed one-stopover at SIN for a one-way ticket?

Hmm...I thought one-stopover is only allowed for a return trip as indicated in this site: http://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/pp...les_moreinfo/?

Comment

• Originally posted by yizhe View Post
                                it seems like a lot of last min SIN- HKG Suites on A380 are all N/A. I used to be able to easily redeem it under Savers about a week before the flight when more inventory is opened up. Has SQ reduced the inventory for redemption in the last few months? :-)
                                It does seem so as I see wide availability on First Saver only on the other 2 flights with 77W and 77WN, at least for the first 2 weeks of May.

Comment

Working...
                                X