Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StarG View Post
    SQ has been good to me.

HKG, LHR flights were confirmed in O class less than 24 hours after waitlist was booked.
    For a TPP18 they better get their act together.

Comment

My waitlist for a pair of seats to MEL in suites also cleared 2 weeks before departure. Am hoping some of that luck will rub off for our suites wait list to JFK.

Comment

2 x Suite Savers on SINLHR in Oct on the 308. Availability was great - had more than 1 flight with Suites' availability to choose from on the date we wanted.
        All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Saver redemptions on SYD - SIN return on 21 / 31 August, both on refitted 777-300

Looks like (so far) I'm the only pax on the outbound leg, and sharing the cabin with one other on the way home, but early days yet!

Comment

I've got a saver LHR - SYD booked for Sept 7th. Only flights avail were 777ER LHR - SIN then A380 suite SIN - SYD so fingers crossed it'll be the new first class debuting in Sept then an empty suites cabin

Comment

2 x suite saver redemption, SIN->NRT, travel on 28th Dec.

Comment

long time lurker deciding to get back in the game!

SQ222 SYD-SIN in suites saver, 1 Sep. Waitlist cleared Aug 23, just over a week before the flight after sending a couple of chasers. Flight was showing more than 4 empty seats when i made the booking, and on the day of the flight it was 6/12

Comment

I've just picked myself up one of these suite savers for a SYD/SIN/LHR trip on October 1.

I had earlier redeemed a business saver on SQ222 (A380) / SQ306 (773ER) but then I saw a suite saver on SQ222 pop up that wasn't there before. So I did a 'change my booking' online and it let me select First Class/Suites on my existing flights.

I should also mention that I did need to call customer service after this to ticket the upgrade, which cost about AUD$47 but, surprisingly, nil points (aside from the points originally used for the business saver redemption).

Comment

SQ638 SIN-NRT on 27-Sep. Hoping to be a solo first as it currently seems I'm the only one from the seat map.
                    God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

• Originally posted by jbflyer View Post
                      2 x suite saver redemption, SIN->NRT, travel on 28th Dec.
                      Did you make 2x single redemption? Am wondering which way to waitlist that is easiest to clear.

Comment

• Originally posted by kaysquare View Post
                        Did you make 2x single redemption? Am wondering which way to waitlist that is easiest to clear.
                        2 award seats in single redemption.
                        My return flight in biz saver was splited to 2 bookings, 1 confirmed and 1 waitlisted. Wait list is cleared within 3 days, with several calls to KFC call center and a visit to SQ ION.

Comment

• Originally posted by jbflyer View Post
                          2 award seats in single redemption.
                          My return flight in biz saver was splited to 2 bookings, 1 confirmed and 1 waitlisted. Wait list is cleared within 3 days, with several calls to KFC call center and a visit to SQ ION.
                          Thanks! I'll be bugging them consistently!

Comment

• 2 x Suites saver NRT - SIN in early Jan
                            2 x Suites saver SIN - LHR in early May

was originally booked HND-SIN but needed to change to a day earlier but only standard seats were available which ironically cost the same as the F Saver. $12 reissue fee to change to NRT from HND and additional taxes were around $5 each.

Comment

• Got my waitlist cleared.

2 x F ICNSIN in Dec.

Looking forward to it
                              Last edited by kaysquare; 24 September 2013, 10:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                                2 x Suite Savers on SINLHR in Oct on the 308. Availability was great - had more than 1 flight with Suites' availability to choose from on the date we wanted.
                                Ended up with 2 x Suites MEL-SIN-LHR after being arm twisted into taking an extra day off work. Was originally ticketed BNE-SIN red eye in J followed by the aforementioned SIN-LHR in Suites, now an 11 hour overnight layover in SIN; the OH wouldn't hear of a 'downgrade' to 77W F for our MEL-SIN sector despite the more convenient transit stop.
                                All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Working...
                                X