No announcement yet.

First Class Saver: Post your successful redemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well one got to love the no YQ rule when originating from MNL. Saves a nice chunk of cash. My one-way SIN-JFK in Suites comes to a lovely 450ish SGD. Autsch ...

Comment

• Successfully redeemed 2x suites savers
      Sin- LA

finally first time on suites, most times are in j class.

1. as middle seats are all taken up, any seats to recommend for 2 paxs
      2. is Lobster Thermidor and pilaff rice a good choice as it's only option out from NRT to LA.

appreciate all replies

Comment

• Successfully redeemed PCL Saver on SQ015 / 9V-SWR for August 16, 2015 at 37,500 miles for ICN-SIN sector

Comment

• Originally posted by magixxx View Post
          Successfully redeemed 2x suites savers
          Sin- LA

finally first time on suites, most times are in j class.

1. as middle seats are all taken up, any seats to recommend for 2 paxs
          2. is Lobster Thermidor and pilaff rice a good choice as it's only option out from NRT to LA.

appreciate all replies

Care to share your date of redemption?
          When I looked up mine, the MNL-SIN-NRT-LAX is only available starting Jan 2016.

You can never go wrong with the Lobster Thermidor

Quick question to everyone here: is SQ12 operating the newly upholstered seats in Suites?
          Last edited by bluetear; 1 September 2015, 08:07 AM.

Comment

• SIN-MEL for early October - 1 x Suites Saver about 2 months out

changed to 1 x F Saver (timing suited better) after waitlist cleared about 1 month out.

Comment

• apply in mid July, got it 2 weeks before departure in Sept.

Originally posted by bluetear View Post
              Care to share your date of redemption?
              When I looked up mine, the MNL-SIN-NRT-LAX is only available starting Jan 2016.

You can never go wrong with the Lobster Thermidor

Quick question to everyone here: is SQ12 operating the newly upholstered seats in Suites?

Comment

• Originally posted by magixxx View Post
                I'm pretty sure the Lobster Thermidor is picked apart in this thread:

http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6011
                HUGE AL

Comment

• Snagged SQ321 LHR-SIN and SQ308 SIN-LHR Suites Savers 6 months out. And MAN Flyer is right, no Savers available for the new F but available for the old F.

Comment

• SQ25 JFK-SIN (via FRA)

Redeemed 2 suites saver!

I'm finally able to check it off my bucket list.

Comment

• SIN-SFO SQ16 / SFO-SIN SQ15

1x F Saver both routes 3-4 weeks out

Comment

• My partner and me managed to redeem 2x First Saver SIN-AMS SQ324 / AMS-SIN SQ323 for the last week of March 2016, wondering whether we will be on the final F flight out of AMS before the A350 takes over...

Comment

• We are just back from our Suites SIN-CDG then First AMS-SIN for year-end holiday that I booked yesterday our SIN-CDG in Suites for Dec. 2016. Will book the return Europe-SIN for Jan. 2017 as soon as it opens on the KF website.

Comment

• I had SIN-NRT-LAX Roundtrip on F (Suite) Saver before... I booked almost a year in advance. I was *A Gold and it was cleared only until just a few months before the flight.

Tried to upgrade J commercial to F (Saver) SIN-BCN-GRU, cleared after two weeks. I'm a PPS by then and it took only one chaser. Funny thing is that I see the seatmap, no one is booked in that cabin, I wonder why I was waitlisted.

Comment

• SQ633 HND-SIN on 5th February 2016. 77W booked 2 weeks in advance.
                              God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
                                SQ633 HND-SIN on 5th February 2016. 77W booked 2 weeks in advance.
                                I just redeemed the same flight but on the 8th of June.

This is not the newest first class cabin with 4 seats only right?

Comment

Working...
                                X