No announcement yet.

First Class Saver: Post your successful redemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticketed SINIAH F for travel in early Jan15. So far only 1 seat taken, wide open availability.

Comment

• Originally posted by ny911 View Post
      31Oct SQ861 HKG-SIN
      31Oct SQ336 SIN-CDG

4.5hrs transit, good timing to enjoy a full dinner in TPR.
      I was told that TPR is available only for full paying F/Suites, a redemption tix is not eligible for TPR unless you are a PPS / Solitaire? True?

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverKrisSRG View Post
        I was told that TPR is available only for full paying F/Suites, a redemption tix is not eligible for TPR unless you are a PPS / Solitaire? True?
        Nope. That was old rule.
        All R/F passengers will be invited to TPR.

Comment

• Originally posted by jbflyer View Post
          Nope. That was old rule.
          All R/F passengers will be invited to TPR.
          That's good.

For my next R redemption BJS-SIN-SRG, I have been trying to get a free night at Ritz Carlton but it is available only for full paying pax. As the flight is arriving midnight, no direct connection to SRG, hence an accommodation in SIN is needed.

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverKrisSRG View Post
            As jbflyer says that's not the case now but it was the rule when TPR first opened, which puts it right up at the top of the list of the most moronic decisions ever made by SQ. Made at the peak of the arrogance under Chew.

Comment

• Is there any other perks for F redemption other than TPR & lounge access?

I'm flying Suites SYD - LHR return August 2015.

Comment

• SIN-AKL-SIN on Suites (SQ285, 286) in Mid-December 2014.
                127,500 miles.

Comment

• Very nice redemption indeed!

Comment

• Pretty annoying. The system is up to their typical crap of trying (in vain, hopefully) of upselling to Standard.

I am looking at multiple flight combinations where F Savers are available on two sectors, but they are "Not Available" as Saver combinations. Wide open as Standard and Full, of course...

Comment

• Apparently it gets even worse during peak holiday period

Comment

• Originally posted by milehighj View Post
                        Pretty annoying. The system is up to their typical crap of trying (in vain, hopefully) of upselling to Standard.

I am looking at multiple flight combinations where F Savers are available on two sectors, but they are "Not Available" as Saver combinations. Wide open as Standard and Full, of course...
                        I find this VERY frustrating!

Comment

• Waitlist cleared yesterday and I now have 4 seats in Suites for SIN-HKG in Feb 2015.

Comment

• Just came back from a long trip, combination of work and personal.

Did SQ16 SIN-SFO and SQ1 SFO-SIN in November, both in F. It wasnt meant to be so, but it was an obvious choice between Standard J or Saver F.

Comment

• Originally posted by GLAM82 View Post
                              Waitlist cleared yesterday and I now have 4 seats in Suites for SIN-HKG in Feb 2015.
                              Did you waitlist all 4 at the same time (and they all cleared at the same time) or you redeemed 2 and WL 2, or other combi?

Comment

• Originally posted by bluepanda View Post
                                Did you waitlist all 4 at the same time (and they all cleared at the same time) or you redeemed 2 and WL 2, or other combi?
                                When I first booked earlier this year, I had 2 confirmed F saver and waitlisted 2 more.

Comment

Working...
                                X