Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flights by Silkair

Hi Guys,

For flights which are on SQ Code but are on MI Metal, can I still clock them to other *A FFP? A typical example would be SQ182 which are operated on MI's birds on Sundays.

Anyone with such an experience? Thanks for any advise.
    Life's A Bitch,
    Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

Originally posted by inix View Post
    Hi Guys,

For flights which are on SQ Code but are on MI Metal, can I still clock them to other *A FFP? A typical example would be SQ182 which are operated on MI's birds on Sundays.

Anyone with such an experience? Thanks for any advise.

If i recall correctly, your flight is one of the few exceptions to the general rule that codeshares on MI do not earn on other *A FFPs, because technically that's a flight operated on behalf of SQ by MI - so the theory is that you should get credit to a *A FFP.

Could be wrong, but then again i'm not sure any agent will be able to tell you definitively anyhow. Try your luck and then let us know.

Comment

I just called SQ up. They are saying its a no-go. I still find it strange, and am thinking hard if I should just try it out.
      Life's A Bitch,
      Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

Comment

SQ182, even when operated by SilkAir, should credit to *A FFP because it is technically an SQ flight without an MI code (i.e. not a codeshare). Hence, like SQFG says, it is an exception to the rule.

All other MI flights (MI flight numbers, SQ codeshares) will not credit to *A FFPs.

Comment

Working...
        X