Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie for reward redemtion - Confirmed or Waitlisted??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie for reward redemtion - Confirmed or Waitlisted??

After I know the 747 will fly on HKG-SIN during CNY, I redeemed a ticket on it, when I was clicking in the web, the return leg was waitlisted, but after my payment, and went to the "Manage the Booking", it said it is confirmed, I would like to ask am I still waitlisting or .....? Sorry I am confused as it is my first time to redeem in SQ

Confused 2 : They charged me 25000 miles for the business class HKG-SIN-HKG......why
    Last edited by sutrakhk; 15 January 2012, 02:25 PM.

This means that your booking is confirmed. For confusion 2, it could be you happen to benefit from the 50% promotion that is happening now? It looks that way to me
    Life's A Bitch,
    Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

Comment

Haha.... don't complain about the latter. Just enjoy it.

Wish I could enjoy the 50% deals but no such possibility this time around.

Comment

if you paid, then its confirm,.... no need payment when on waitlist.. 25k miles is cheap...
        This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Originally posted by kapitan View Post
          25k miles is cheap...
          On BD, its 22.5K. AND....it'll take you all the way to Japan as well + a stop-over thrown it..

Comment

Thanks all!

It is strange that it show waitlist but can confirm the ticket at the same time........it isn't logical but yes, it is NEW SQ web!

One more question......if I cancel the ticket, is that there is a penalty for 5000 miles? How long does it take to credit the miles back to my account after cancellation?

Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by sutrakhk View Post
              Thanks all!

It is strange that it show waitlist but can confirm the ticket at the same time........it isn't logical but yes, it is NEW SQ web!

One more question......if I cancel the ticket, is that there is a penalty for 5000 miles? How long does it take to credit the miles back to my account after cancellation?

Thanks again!
              I think they will deduct 1500 miles and credit the balance to your accounts instantly.

Comment

Originally posted by jbflyer View Post
                I think they will deduct 1500 miles and credit the balance to your accounts instantly.
                Just did it.......it charged US$30 or $3000 miles.......I chose to pay US$30

The miles credited back instantly!

Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
                X