Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPS Club 2012 Diary and Calendar

Hi all,

Has any of you received the new PPS diary and/or calendar for 2012 yet?

Yes

But yeah, it's rather... duller than expected

Comment

I saw photos of it online, and it appears that they have used old photos of the Singapore Girl from years and years ago. Nostalgic for the good old days of being a high-flying innovator and industry leader?

Comment

Got the diary weeks ago, still waiting for the calendar....and I am in the office all next week.

Comment

I wish their marketing department has a better sense of creativity than coming out with the same tired year-end gift.

Comment

I actually quite like 2012 calendar with its nostalgia theme

Kinda reminds one of the history of how the Singapore Girl became an icon

There seems to be a wave of nostalgia washing over Singapore these days
            Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

I'm still waiting for the calendar...

Comment

Originally posted by B727 View Post
                I actually quite like 2012 calendar with its nostalgia theme

Kinda reminds one of the history of how the Singapore Girl became an icon

There seems to be a wave of nostalgia washing over Singapore these days
                When there isn't much to look forward to, one needs to look back.

Comment

I received the calendar every year as a lowly QPP. Celebrating my first holidays as a supposedly exalted TPP, I received...nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by crazycrab955 View Post
                    I received the calendar every year as a lowly QPP. Celebrating my first holidays as a supposedly exalted TPP, I received...nothing.
                    For QPPs, don't they call you everyday to tell you what day it is??!??

Comment

Working...
                    X