No announcement yet.

Can't mix booking classes on *A awards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't mix booking classes on *A awards?

I'm trying to book an award flight from New Zealand to Australia with NZ, but I've just been told I can't combine an economy domestic flight with an international business class flight in one booking. The agent I spoke to suggested either splitting the booking (and paying the extra miles) or waiting to see if business class becomes available (it won't, there is no business class on this route).

Is this correct?

Are you booking with KF? Utter non-sense!

You have to pay the full price for the business redemption but your domestic transfer can be in either Economy or Business.

Call again :-)

Comment

Yes booking with KF. This is as I suspected, I will call back.

Thanks!

Comment

I'm trying to start to work out what I can use my points for, so sorry if this question sounds dumb... Can I book a return flight from MEL to a New Zealand city on NZ using my KF miles?

Comment

Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
          I'm trying to start to work out what I can use my points for, so sorry if this question sounds dumb... Can I book a return flight from MEL to a New Zealand city on NZ using my KF miles?
          Yes - 25k in economy, 35k in business. For a better value redemption, you could go to anywhere in the South Pacific for the same amount (eg Tahiti, Cook Islands, etc).

Comment

Excellent. I'm more interested in destination than value. The idea of getting a return to New Zealand I really like. Thanks for your advice!

Comment

Working...
            X