Mixed Class bookings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mixed Class bookings

I would like to confirm C Saver combines with F Saver booking, is it eligible for the 15% discount if I book it on phone (not bookable online)?

I was given two different answers by two diffrent operators.

Thanks.

If it is a return trip, you can simply book the two legs separately online as one ways. The miles required are 50% of the miles required for return trip.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
      If it is a return trip, you can simply book the two legs separately online as one ways. The miles required are 50% of the miles required for return trip.
      HKG-SIN C Saver and SIN-FRA F Saver as an one way trip. Am I eligible for the 15% discount?

Comment

Originally posted by ny911 View Post
        HKG-SIN C Saver and SIN-FRA F Saver as an one way trip. Am I eligible for the 15% discount?
        Yes you are eligible for the 15% discount if booked online.
        Do check if there is a through redemption rate for HKG-FRA which may be cheaper than doing the two one ways separately. If yes, it may be cheaper to pay F Saver HKG-FRA (even though HKG-SIN is on J Saver).

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
          Yes you are eligible for the 15% discount if booked online.
          Do check if there is a through redemption rate for HKG-FRA which may be cheaper than doing the two one ways separately. If yes, it may be cheaper to pay F Saver HKG-FRA (even though HKG-SIN is on J Saver).
          I know booking in one is cheaper than seperating into two. But I was asked to book in two bookings or one mixed class booking without 15% discounts. That's why I need clarification here. From what I remember mixed class booking did work on the old website, not sure whether it has been changed.

Comment

Unlike the better old website, the new one will not be able to give you a mixed class booking. At least this was our experience a few weeks back.

So we called, cited website error, and the agent gave us the mixed-class booking with the 15% discount.

These days, "website issue" is a convenient excuse to do everything offline but with online advantages.

Comment

Originally posted by SQueeze View Post
              Unlike the better old website, the new one will not be able to give you a mixed class booking. At least this was our experience a few weeks back.

So we called, cited website error, and the agent gave us the mixed-class booking with the 15% discount.

These days, "website issue" is a convenient excuse to do everything offline but with online advantages.
              When was your last time given mixed-class booking in one way? I called twice recently (including once today) and I was told mixed class is not eligible for 15% discount now even with cited website error.

Comment

Originally posted by SQueeze View Post

It's a powerful excuse - not everything that came from this website fiasco was bad

Comment

Originally posted by ny911 View Post
                  When was your last time given mixed-class booking in one way? I called twice recently (including once today) and I was told mixed class is not eligible for 15% discount now even with cited website error.
                  Late July, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                    It's a powerful excuse - not everything that came from this website fiasco was bad
                    Just called again and come back with disappointment......

Comment

In June/July I had a mixed booking (F/J) which had to be done on the phone with the local office in NZ. I received the 15% discount.

Comment

Thanks everyone. Finally I could get it at a discount rate.

Comment

Working...
                        X