Queries- using KF miles on *A carriers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queries- using KF miles on *A carriers

Was wondering if any frequent flyers' could help me out on this one, i got a number of questions concerning using some KF Miles that will expire soon on TG ex SIN. I am trying to utilize minimum points with a max stop over time in BKK then fly onto MNL. I believe when redeeming miles for an award flight with a *A member no stop over is allowed, a stop over is considered greater than 24hrs so effectively I could stay in BKK overnight given i dont burst the 24hr rule, does this timing commence when i arrive in BKK? Not the time I leave Singapore?

There are up to five flights a day SIN-BKK with TG so that is easy, then a daily flight BKK-MNL (Three days a week two flights BKK-MNL, which is one of the days i would want to fly out of BKK on, WED,FRI or SUN). Question, looking at the award chart for *A I can fly Singapore-Bangkok-Manila for 20000 Miles in business class, once again, given i don't burst the 24hr stopover ruling would this route be considered a single transaction or would i have to book SIN-BKK then use another 20k miles for the BKK-MNL.

I have never used KF miles on non SQ metal and after the poor reception i was getting speaking to a krisflyer agent on the phone i thought I'd give the SQ forum a shot. Mike

Since it's less than 24hrs, just 20k is needed

Comment

Working...
    X