Tagging of other *A FF account to KF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tagging of other *A FF account to KF

I was buying a ticket 2 days ago when a mysterious phenomenon happened to me. I entered into the system nothing pertaining to my KF account but A3 account whilst booking the ticket was particularly shocked to find that SQ actually 'found' my KF number and allowed me access to the booking when I log into my account. Not to confuse anyone, I was not logged on to my KF account when I made the booking. Has anyone experienced this strange phenomenon before?

Mods, if there is an existing thread pertaining to this topic, pls merge if possible, otherwise if it is deemed not suitable to be posted in this sub forum, please move it to the appropriate sub forum. Thks
    I know when you airline bling, that could only mean one thing

I get the same thing booking SQ tickets whether online or offline - don't need to give my KF number, somehow they append it themselves.

Comment

SQ always had this capability in that your KF / PPS profile is appended to your name .. whenever you made a booking anywhere - whether through TA , website, or other airline. AFAIK they have had this for years - if not at least 20 years !!

So whenever one made a booking with the same name as on your KF or PPS profile, the SQ system would search and match the names and then just put in the KF number for 'tracking' just in case you forgot to do it.... but that is as long as the original booking has or had a SQ flight.

========
      Hey this system was better than the one Swissair / Qualiflyer group when they merged all bookings under SR and OS into one gigantic PNR once upon a time ago together no matter who or when the booking was made !! Boy was it messy then !
      Last edited by Guy Betsy; 24 September 2011, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Actually I have been flying with SQ in the past few months without tagging KF to it. I do have KF (no status). I always clock to A3 or TG. So far the system never match it...
        visit my blog

Comment

Working...
        X