Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Annual accrued PPSV resets to 0 when attaining Solitaire?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annual accrued PPSV resets to 0 when attaining Solitaire?

I managed to finally click over from QPP to TPP a few days ago. However, it occurred two months into my new PPS eligibility year, and I had already accrued approx. SGD 7000 in the new membership year.

When logging on to the site today, however, my annual PPS value tracker had reset to 0. The SGD 7000 I had already accrued for this membership year has vanished.

Is this some sort of official policy? If so, would seem to be very short-sighted.

Congratulations on attaining TPP, crazycrab955.
    Indeed your PPS requalification counter is reset when you cross-over.

Comment

Frankly that is very disappointing...that means that those 7000 dollars in PPS Value has basically evaporated and won't be credited to anything, last year or this.

How can they justify such an inane policy?

Comment

It can work for or against you. If you crossover near the end of your current requalification year, you earn one full year of (Q/T)PPS membership just by earning the incremental PPSV needed to crossover.

Comment

Probably worth dropping them a line a see what they say. They can't seem to make their mind up about QPP's and TPP's. A few years back they decided to get rid of half of them and destroyed the programme, then when the downturn kicked in they decided they wanted to keep their numbers up and extended status for many who didn't make it.

I requalified for Solitaire a couple of months ago, and got the email welcoming me to another year on Friday.

Comment

Working...
          X