Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redeem miles from Singapore to Vancouver

Hello

Does anyone knows how can i redeem miles from Singapore to Vancouver?

It doesn't show anything in the Krisflyer website when i do a search.

This is still a glitch from when SQ flew to YVR I think, you have to do this over the phone

Comment

Originally posted by wordflow View Post
      Hello

Does anyone knows how can i redeem miles from Singapore to Vancouver?

It doesn't show anything in the Krisflyer website when i do a search.
      Its Singapore to San Francisco and then connect on Air Canada to Vancouver.

Otherwise just redeem a flight via AC's gateways in Asia.

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Betsy View Post
        Its Singapore to San Francisco and then connect on Air Canada to Vancouver.

Otherwise just redeem a flight via AC's gateways in Asia.

how can i do this?? via phone through SQ? how manymiles is required for this roundtrip?

any ideas anyone?

Comment

Yup via phone through SQ, 140,000 miles rt required without a discount

Edit: I should mention that this is in Business Class, I don't know economy class but you are probably looking at around 80-90,000 miles I would think RT
          Last edited by pavion; 21 June 2011, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Hi Wordflow,

Did you have any luck redeeming your flight? I'm also looking to do the same - looking to redeem 2 business class flights for my parents with the mileage calculator saying I will need 120k points each in Business Saver however when I check potential routes by searching flights, it only shows me via Tokyo and via Seoul. I didn't think you could get biz savers on A380 or the 777. I'm thinking I might have to get a SIN-HKG on SQ and HKG-YVR on Air Canada instead so keen to know what you came up with. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
            X