Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refunding a redemption booking

Hi,

I am being made redundant, i am taking this chance to start out in Australia. But i may been given the chance to work a little longer.

I am looking at a one way redemption booking in Y MAN > BNE.

I understand i should be able to change the booking no problems if the plans change, for example move the dates a few moth/week. I can also get a refund of miles if i pay $25usd.

Should i opt for a refund would i be refunded my tax i pay?

Thanks Very Much

Clickati clickata....
    The computer say YES...

Comment

Originally posted by Dent@SUB View Post
      Clickati clickata....
      The computer say YES...
      Thanks, i had a look around the new SQ site but couldnt find what i was after.

I then used google to search but all the links to the SQ site link to the old and are dead.

I then found some forums saying some people didnt get the money back.

So i thought i would as here as its a community i can trust with good information

Comment

I'm little confused here...
        What do you mean by you couldn't find what you were after?
        I have done this several times, online or over the phone...
        And all the taxes and surcharges were credited back to my account within a week.
        If you couldn't do it online on the "new" website, just give them a call. Told them about the website, and then they will charge you the "online penalty" instead of the "offline penalty".

Comment

Originally posted by Dent@SUB View Post
          I'm little confused here...
          What do you mean by you couldn't find what you were after?
          I have done this several times, online or over the phone...
          And all the taxes and surcharges were credited back to my account within a week.
          If you couldn't do it online on the "new" website, just give them a call. Told them about the website, and then they will charge you the "online penalty" instead of the "offline penalty".
          Im not after doing it, i was looking for the information to check i do get the refund on taxes, in the event i need to do it. From your and the other persons response i assume you do

Thanks

Comment

Just out of interest what happens if you cancel a redemption which you topped up your the miles to book? Are the purchased miles just returned to your Krisflyer account or the top up purchase is refunded along with the taxes & surcharges?

Comment

Working...
            X