Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Call KF for Upgrade Redemption in Suites?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call KF for Upgrade Redemption in Suites?

I have seen this on the singaporeair.com website:

To redeem your miles for an upgrade to the Singapore Airlines Suites, please call KrisFlyer Membership Services.

Does anyone know how many miles you need to upgrade a J ticket to Suites class? Has anyone called and/or tried?

Only my personal opinion but I would recommend that anyone who is thinking about burning the outrageous amount of miles they want for a Suites redemption should call a Doctor rather than KF.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
      Only my personal opinion but I would recommend that anyone who is thinking about burning the outrageous amount of miles they want for a Suites redemption should call a Doctor rather than KF.
      I think a psychiatrist would be more appropriate

Seriously, I don't think you will get much change out of 500k KF miles (depending on where you are flying to).

That said, if you do happen to call KF, do ask them what on earth they are smoking as I am sure that experience would be far more pleasurable than burning a stupid amount of miles on suites!!!

Comment

The ridiculous amount of money that needs to be spent to generate the ridiculous number of miles to upgrade into Suites will also be better spent on buying seats on Suites.

Comment

The funny thing is that one can now fly for 11,600 SGD return in Suites on a full-fare ticket SIN-LHR which makes it even less attractive to burn any miles for this...

Comment

Hmmm. how much is the price diff between business and suites ?

Comment

Try http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10133

Comment

wow i just read that thread. i am SHOCKED !!

Comment

Working...
                X