Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS: CGK to go on the run of a lifetime!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zvezda
    replied
    Originally posted by CGK View Post
    And again, in scheduling, just make sure you have enough connecting time, and don't push it to very minimal.
    I have ample connecting time. What worries me is the waitlists. I have paper tickets on SQ stock, so hopefully SQ will find a way to reroute me if they don't put me on their flight. If they put me on someone else's flight, I'll need to make up some sectors at the end. If they make me wait for the next SQ flight, then I'm screwed.

Leave a comment:

• CGK
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
    Don't the person closest to the date get the krug still?
    Nope. After all, the terms and conditions are at my discretion. And I am glad that someone who knows my account so well is not entering the game!

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
    A little dickie bird in your local area told me that they were hoping to take you out for a celebratory dinner, but they hadn't heard from you since you finished the run....
    I have declined the offer because I don't want to jinx it. Still missing those 70.5 sectors. Of course, I would love to have the celebratory dinner with them on 7/7/07.

Originally posted by zvezda View Post
    Except for reissuing a partially-used RTW, I'm all ticketed for my TTP run. I'm ticketed for 74 sectors, which is just a little bit more than what I need. I have a board meeting and a speaking engagement along the way, I'm still waitlisted for several flights, and I don't have a lot of dead time built into the schedule, so this could all go very, very wrong. Do the gods love me?
    Good luck!
    I am sure your sectors would be posted quickly like all other flyers here. I notice that I am the only one who has problem with the posting.
    And again, in scheduling, just make sure you have enough connecting time, and don't push it to very minimal.

Leave a comment:

• zvezda
    replied
    Except for reissuing a partially-used RTW, I'm all ticketed for my TTP run. I'm ticketed for 74 sectors, which is just a little bit more than what I need. I have a board meeting and a speaking engagement along the way, I'm still waitlisted for several flights, and I don't have a lot of dead time built into the schedule, so this could all go very, very wrong. Do the gods love me?

Leave a comment:

• MAN Flyer
    replied
    I had gotten an invitation for celebrating my achievement being the first LIFE member in Canada. I declined the invitation due to the fact that my on-line statement has not shown the new status.
    A little dickie bird in your local area told me that they were hoping to take you out for a celebratory dinner, but they hadn't heard from you since you finished the run....

Leave a comment:

• SuperJonJon
    replied

Note: Hopefully will be posted on July 12, or 17, or 18, or between July 23 until August 13, or between August 15 till 30.
    Don't the person closest to the date get the krug still?

Leave a comment:

• CGK
    replied
    Just sent the list of missing flights to SQ again. Sales Manager Canada will take care of this. So, now the game has begun. When will my account show my new status?

I had gotten an invitation for celebrating my achievement being the first LIFE member in Canada. I declined the invitation due to the fact that my on-line statement has not shown the new status.

Waiting time has begun.

Note: Hopefully will be posted on July 12, or 17, or 18, or between July 23 until August 13, or between August 15 till 30.

Leave a comment:

• token01
    replied
    ive got 8..... 8 C class bookings - too many i think cgk and thats whats impeding ** miles process - god why cant u make it easy on sq and just fly all on F lol

Leave a comment:

• KeithMEL
    replied
    I've got 70.5 on my calculator as well.

Leave a comment:

• taipeiflyer
    replied
    Here is the list of my missing flights that had not been credited into my account. Total sectors is 70.5. With the current balance 931.5, I should have the correct total 1,002.
    Please check my calculation. Hope I did not make any mistakes.
    Thank you!

Code:

SQ466	F	SIN	CMB	1.5
    SQ15	F	SFO	ICN	4.5
    SQ15	F	ICN	SIN	3
    SQ16	F	SIN	ICN	3
    SQ15	F	ICN	SIN	3
    SQ956	F	SIN	CGK	1.5
    SQ957	F	CGK	SIN	1.5
    SQ976	F	SIN	BKK	1.5
    SQ973	F	BKK	SIN	1.5
    SQ966	F	SIN	CGK	1.5
    SQ967	C	CGK	SIN	1.25
    SQ16	C	SIN	ICN	2.5
    SQ18	C	ICN	YVR	3.75
    SQ15	F	ICN	SIN	3
    SQ960	F	SIN	CGK	1.5
    SQ961	F	CGK	SIN	1.5
    SQ638	F	SIN	NRT	3
    SQ862	C	SIN	HKG	1.25
    SQ861	C	HKG	SIN	1.25
    SQ638	C	SIN	NRT	2.5
    SQ637	F	NRT	SIN	3
    SQ966	F	SIN	CGK	1.5
    SQ967	F	CGK	SIN	1.5
    SQ16	F	SIN	ICN	3
    SQ15	F	ICN	SIN	3
    SQ942	C	SIN	DPS	1.25
    SQ941	C	DPS	SIN	1.25
    SQ976	F	SIN	BKK	1.5
    SQ971	F	BKK	SIN	1.5
    SQ326	F	SIN	FRA	6
    SQ26	F	FRA	JFK	3

70.5 it is

Leave a comment:

• CGK
    replied
    Here is the list of my missing flights that had not been credited into my account. Total sectors is 70.5. With the current balance 931.5, I should have the correct total 1,002.
    Please check my calculation. Hope I did not make any mistakes.
    Thank you!

Code:

SQ466	F	SIN	CMB	1.5
    SQ15	F	SFO	ICN	4.5
    SQ15	F	ICN	SIN	3
    SQ16	F	SIN	ICN	3
    SQ15	F	ICN	SIN	3
    SQ956	F	SIN	CGK	1.5
    SQ957	F	CGK	SIN	1.5
    SQ976	F	SIN	BKK	1.5
    SQ973	F	BKK	SIN	1.5
    SQ966	F	SIN	CGK	1.5
    SQ967	C	CGK	SIN	1.25
    SQ16	C	SIN	ICN	2.5
    SQ18	C	ICN	YVR	3.75
    SQ15	F	ICN	SIN	3
    SQ960	F	SIN	CGK	1.5
    SQ961	F	CGK	SIN	1.5
    SQ638	F	SIN	NRT	3
    SQ862	C	SIN	HKG	1.25
    SQ861	C	HKG	SIN	1.25
    SQ638	C	SIN	NRT	2.5
    SQ637	F	NRT	SIN	3
    SQ966	F	SIN	CGK	1.5
    SQ967	F	CGK	SIN	1.5
    SQ16	F	SIN	ICN	3
    SQ15	F	ICN	SIN	3
    SQ942	C	SIN	DPS	1.25
    SQ941	C	DPS	SIN	1.25
    SQ976	F	SIN	BKK	1.5
    SQ971	F	BKK	SIN	1.5
    SQ326	F	SIN	FRA	6
    SQ26	F	FRA	JFK	3

Leave a comment:

• CGK
    replied
    Thanks for the concerns. I will ask SQ Canada to take care of the sectors posting again. I willl post the list of missing flight here later. Thus you guys can check whether I count correctly or not.
    From my other FFP experience, my missing EQM (elite qualifying miles) one time after 31 Dec xxxx, even when posted after that date, was still going towards the previous year qualifying. Thus, I think it would be the same in this LPP Case. Since I took those flights prior to Aug 31, if I have to chase them credited after 1Sep, it should be counted as qualifying prior to 1Sep.
    Again, thank you!
    Last edited by CGK; 23 June 2007, 08:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• KeithMEL
    replied
    Originally posted by nickbot View Post
    Saying that, I would have thought it would be a fairly straight cut legal issue when the proof is there that the flights were flown well in advance of Aug 31st
    Sure is. In theory he qualified for LPP on the date of his qualifying flight.

Leave a comment:

• nickbot
    replied
    Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
    I think the actual dates the sectors were earned matter (ie dates of qualifying flights), not the dates the sectors are posted.
    I do appreciate that KeithMel, and sincerely hope that things sort themselves out, but I'm mindful of Upright Man's sentiments. Saying that, I would have thought it would be a fairly straight cut legal issue when the proof is there that the flights were flown well in advance of Aug 31st

Leave a comment:

• upright man
    replied
    Ya, its quite worrying that the sectors are taking a long time to post.

If his LPP status is not confirmed by Aug 31, SQ may say something like their system doesn't allow for LPP registration anymore etc. and though they acknowledge that he took the flights before Aug 31, if they are not posted by Aug 31, he is not officially LPP etc. and there is nothing they can do about it blah blah blah....

Leave a comment:

• KeithMEL
    replied
    I think the actual dates the sectors were earned matter (ie dates of qualifying flights), not the dates the sectors are posted.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X