Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS: CGK to go on the run of a lifetime!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nickbot View Post
    Fantastic CGK - are they going to hold a party in your honour at the SKL F SIN when you reach 1000?
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Don't even know when it will happen...

Comment

• Originally posted by CGK View Post
      NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
      Don't even know when it will happen...
      I am sure fellow SQ Talkers will celebrate with you! I will definitely be one.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
        I am sure fellow SQ Talkers will celebrate with you! I will definitely be one.
        You mean fellow SQTalkers will all book SQ F for my last leg to reach 1000 mark, such as SIN-LHR or SIN-FRA or SIN-ZRH or SIN-CDG?

Comment

• I'm not sure if I could stretch to SQ F tickets, but if it concludes at LHR would be happy to meet for a drink to celebrate!

Comment

You mean fellow SQTalkers will all book SQ F for my last leg to reach 1000 mark, such as SIN-LHR or SIN-FRA or SIN-ZRH or SIN-CDG?
            Maybe you could buy us all SQ F tickets in the spirit of celebration.
            All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• Now you're talking KeithMel -count me in!

WooHoo! I'm now an Elite Silver SQTalker!

Comment

Congrats - now I shall increase my level of attention to your posts by 25%.

Hehe just kidding.
                All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                  Maybe you could buy us all SQ F tickets in the spirit of celebration.
                  SQ C would do, I would cough up the miles to upgrade to F.

Comment

Now you're talking KeithMel -count me in!

Sorry to take the attention off you but I realised that I am now an Elite Gold SQ Talker! So guess I have lounge privileges now.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
                      Sorry to take the attention off you but I realised that I am now an Elite Gold SQ Talker! So guess I have lounge privileges now.
                      And extra allowance for baggage.

Congrats, SuperJonJon and nickbot.

And yes, CGK, go go go. (I'll even book a C or D fare on your milestone flight: 33C or 33D, that is -- as long as it isn't on SQ322 .)
                      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

• Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                        (I'll even book a C or D fare on your milestone flight: 33C or 33D, that is -- as long as it isn't on SQ322 .)
                        I'll go one better. I'll book an F fare for that flight. (F, of course, based on your definition as per the above post)

Comment

• Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                          I'll go one better. I'll book an F fare for that flight. (F, of course, based on your definition as per the above post)
                          Now that is friendship , if you're flying on the 744s. I couldn't give up my aisle seat.
                          ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

• go cgk go go go -

Comment

• Well, I guess no one wants to fly with me!

Comment

Well, I guess no one wants to fly with me!
                                On the contrary CGK, I reckon every last one of us would want to fly with you - myself and mrs nickbot included! Whilst I couldn't manage F (or even Raffles), maybe I could manage Economy! Let me know the flight and I'll at least try

Comment

Working...
                                X