Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS: CGK to go on the run of a lifetime!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CGK View Post
    There is always a hurdle in life.
    My flight from London was delayed, and missed my SQ970 to BKK to catch CX713 back to SIN. This CX is the vital point for my BA Silver status. I think I am ruined now. No BA Silver. Still working on the alternatives though!
    Was that flight from LON the flight in Y? Pics please!
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Update

I did a CGK turn-around this weekend. When I was at Esplanade Lounge, the staff told me that on of the pax in my flight (he was sitting next to me when I took SIN-CGK) is doing LPP run! He has a piece of paper with dates route (majority CGK-SIN and SIN-CGK), and 1.5 sectors in each row. I heard he almost there after this, i.e about 50 to 60 sectors!

Comment

IHe has a piece of paper with dates route (majority CGK-SIN and SIN-CGK), and 1.5 sectors in each row. I heard he almost there after this, i.e about 50 to 60 sectors!
        Another member of SQT? Or a lurker at least?
        All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
          Another member of SQT? Or a lurker at least?

No way he is a lurker... with our veteran CGK on the same flight, it would have be quite easy to know if he is on SQT.

Comment

Just looking up my on-line statement, since April 1, I have not gotten 25 sectors posted in my account yet. In turn, the credits due to my BD account has not been posted as well.

Comment

Suddenly, kaboom, 6 sectors posted. My Apr 1 travel has not been posted all. My SYD-SIN from Saturday was posted now, but the SIN-SYD portion has not shown up yet!

Comment

Second Thought

Now I have a second thought. May be it's not wise to run for getting my LPP. Well, trying to get help from my advisor seemed unreachable. Trying to get some answers from SQ seems not working as well.
                What should I do?
                Last edited by CGK; 13 April 2007, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Now I have a second thought. May be it's not wise to run for getting my LPP. Well, trying to get help from certain individuals seemed unreachable. Trying to get some answers from SQ seems not working as well.
                  What should I do?
                  What's up? You're being a bit cryptic...care to share?
                  Don't give up when you so close.

Comment

In addition, I was told that at the moment, there is no LPP in Canada.Thus, it would be very sweet, if I would make it as the the first and the last LPP in this part of the world.
                    Aha.......the secret is out. A definate motivation for this Ontario based PPS. Definately a long shot but maybe I should enter the race and go after that title for it to land here in Eastern Canada as oppose to Western Canada.

Nah......who am I kidding. With the way PPS is heading, I'll even be lucky to have any renewal after 2007 and I certainly don't have the time to do any runs and of course........I certainly don't want to shatter CGK's dream. Have fun and let us know how it's going to go.
                    Last edited by Rejuvenated; 18 April 2007, 12:09 PM.
                    My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Comment

Originally posted by Rejuvenated View Post
                      Aha.......the secret is out. A definate motivation for this Ontario based PPS. Definately a long shot but maybe I should enter the race and go after that title for it to land here in Eastern Canada as oppose to Western Canada.
                      Then we will have our own version of The Amazing Race on SQTalk.

Comment

so sir CGK how is this dear old run of yours going?

Comment

Originally posted by token01 View Post
                          Slowly like a turtle...

Comment

CGK Quote:
                            Originally Posted by token01

Slowly like a turtle...

hehe well nothing like a nice slow stroll in the park...or the air

Comment

A little bird just told me CGK received his first op-up to F!

Comment

This is like a movie - with the bad guys (baggage gnomes, rebel bombers, etc) trying to derail CGK's quest for the Holy Grail and the gods giving him an op-up to F.

Comment

Working...
                                X