Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS: CGK to go on the run of a lifetime!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perhaps this thread should be re-named:
    CGK completes the run of a lifetime!

Comment

• CGK gets life - appeal pending!

Comment

• Once again, congrats on official LPP status, CGK!
        All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• Congratulations CGK!
          Glad you are finally there.

So next is CX Diamond?

Comment

• Originally posted by StarG View Post
            Congratulations CGK!
            Glad you are finally there.

So next is CX Diamond?
            Thank you! No CX for me. I am just hoping SQ will comp me a free ride on A380 inaugural flight! Then after that, Y-class flights only for me... Back to reality.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGK View Post
              Thank you! No CX for me. I am just hoping SQ will comp me a free ride on A380 inaugural flight! Then after that, Y-class flights only for me... Back to reality.
              Congratulations CGK on your run for life........

Comment

• Originally posted by CGK View Post
                Then after that, Y-class flights only for me... Back to reality.
                Sigh... here we go again...

On SQ
                Rows 1-4 (where you usually belong to): FIRST Class
                Rows 11-25 (when you sometimes are unfortunate enough to experience when they fly only 2 class planes, or your Row 1-4 seat WL is not confirmed): BUSINESS Class
                Others (where you have done only once in the past I don't know how many years) - "Y" a.k.a. ECONOMY Class

All Y-class flights only for you? Yeah right...

Comment

• hope we get to see the new luggage tags once you get them... maybe you and kai-sheng can meet up at a future do and compare your new tags.

Comment

• Congrats, CGK! You finally did it, now for the biggest TR ever!

Comment

• Congratulations, CGK

Comment

• Congrats CGK

Comment

• Hooray! Congratulations, CGK! I think we should plan SEVERAL celebrations for this. Maybe one in every major SQ destination?

I'm so happy for you, sir. Well done.
                          ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

• Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                            Hooray! Congratulations, CGK! I think we should plan SEVERAL celebrations for this. Maybe one in every major SQ destination?
                            There are 3 SQ dailies to MEL....

Well... pretty good for a long haul destination anyway, I mean - let's not compare with KUL, BKK etc.
                            All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                              There are 3 SQ dailies to MEL....
                              And lots of MEL pole-dancing venues for you to join CGK in the entertainment portion of the Life DO?
                              ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

• Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                                And lots of MEL pole-dancing venues for you to join CGK in the entertainment portion of the Life DO?

Comment

Working...
                                X