Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS: CGK to go on the run of a lifetime!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGK View Post
    Here we are having pre-party in anticipation of my 1000 sectors. Ceri, MAN Flyer, and DeltaFlyingProf are here! Which champagne is the best? Dom? Krug? LaGrandeDame?

Big cheers to u mate!!

Felicitations

After this, I wish you all good flights onboard SQ.

Comment

Here we are having pre-party in anticipation of my 1000 sectors. Ceri, MAN Flyer, and DeltaFlyingProf are here! Which champagne is the best? Dom? Krug? LaGrandeDame?
      Looks like it is really really near now.

Comment

• Originally posted by mechinois View Post
        Big cheers to u mate!!

Felicitations

After this, I wish you all good flights onboard SQ.
        Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
        Looks like it is really really near now.
        Thanks! It's near... 1.5 BKK-SIN 6 SIN-FRA and will have total 999. So FRA-JFK will be the one.
        Hope we will have good flight onboard for all these celebrations!!!!

Comment

• Note: Dom Perignon is courtesy of SQ.

Comment

Thanks! It's near... 1.5 BKK-SIN 6 SIN-FRA and will have total 999. So FRA-JFK will be the one.
            Hope we will have good flight onboard for all these celebrations!!!!
            Please take pics of your LPPS welcome pack! Cause most of us will never ever see such a welcome pack!

Comment

• My official PPS sectors still stuck at 928.5. Not sure when will get the LPP kit...

Comment

• Packing... packing... Why do I travel heavy?
                Thanks Ceri, MAN Flyer and DFP for the great times tonight. Can't wait for the trip starting this early morning. Well, we will start in BKK, and will have a birthday party in Singapore and on SQ326.

Comment

...On the other side of the world, chaos at JFK, made cawhite missed her flight to FRA...
                  Wx, ATC computer issues, more wx, gate issues...the list goes on...
                  Originally posted by CGK
                  Thanks to DeltaFlyingProf for his help in dealing with cawhite's flights rebooking/rescheduling, it looks like she would not miss my special flight this Monday. ...
                  HUGE thanks to DFP & CGK for getting me rebooked overnight!!! Thanks also to jjpb3 for supplying a phone # or two yesterday as well!
                  Originally posted by CGK
                  Thanks for including me in the party via telephone! It sounded like the champagne was definitely flowing (and that has NOTHING to do with someone there asking me if the wx delays were because of snow ).

Comment

• Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
                    So you got your SQ26?
                    So is it true?? And so understated??

Fantastic, CGK...I will miss you by only one week...flying on LH to EWR (via FRA) on Monday...the 18th!

(Congrats and sorry to have missed you on the last SIN Do!)

Comment

• Congratulations CGK!!!
                      On your return to Vancouver the YVR SQ staff should welcome you with a big party - you will be the FIRST, the ONLY and the LAST for Canada!

Comment

• Ahhh it's getting close now CGK! 999 sectors by the end of the day today, that's fantastic!

I'm just packing to leave for BHX-ZRH-FRA to join you for the SQ26 pre flight celebrations - I think this thread should be alive with photos within the next 24 hours

Best wishes,

nickbot

Comment

• congratz CGK! hope you have a blast

Comment

• Currently in FRA, sitting on a hard concrete floor and waiting for CGK and his entourage to arrive not long now!

EDIT:

Now in LH SEN Lounge with CGK and DeltaFlying Prof enjoying an array of indonesian fruits courtesy of CGK and also birthday cake for DFP courtesy of SQ

EDIT:

A few photos to satisfy those anxious to see progress of the LPPS run

SQ326 arrivng at FRA gate B48

First sight of CGK - the man at 999 sectors

DFP cutting his SQ birthday cake in the LH SEN Lounge

The icing from DFP's SQTalk birthday cake from SKL

Part of the array of fruits courtesy of CGK

...more to follow!
                            Last edited by nickbot; 11 June 2007, 04:37 AM.

Comment

• Thank you!
                              Greetings from FRA. Literally sitting on the floor in the hallway between Terminal B and the Skytrain where there are rows of slumberettes. Will departs after 8 am tomorrow morning.

Comment

Literally sitting on the floor in the hallway between Terminal B and the Skytrain where there are rows of slumberettes.
                                To help with visualising the facilities on offer for the intrepid overnighter at Hotel FRA, here's a photo of two SQTalkers enjoying the comfortable surroundings (and wifi for SQTalk of course )

nickbot

Comment

Working...
                                X