Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS: CGK to go on the run of a lifetime!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGK View Post
    I am almost there.

According to my own calculation, I have 987.5 PPS sectors after my last night flight on SQ15. Here are my next itinerary:

6JUN SIN-DPS
    8JUN DPS-SIN-BKK
    10JUN BKK-SIN-FRA
    11JUN FRA-JFK

Yes, I will have just below 1000 after SIN-FRA segment. Thus, my 1000 passing mark will be on SQ26 FRA-JFK 11JUN. I am very excited! On the other hand, I am sad as well.
    Congrats CGK! Quite an accomplishment. As for the RC in Bali, me and my significant other will be staying in a 1BR ocean front cliff villa. The pictures on the website looked beautiful with regards to the villas, so i hope it is as beautiful as advertised. i'll give you a full report upon my return. congats again!

Comment

Yes, I will have just below 1000 after SIN-FRA segment. Thus, my 1000 passing mark will be on SQ26 FRA-JFK 11JUN. I am very excited! On the other hand, I am sad as well.
      ...Looking forward to catching up with you at FRA on your last day as a non-lifetime PPS I think the overnight discomfort of "Hotel FRA" will be a good farewell to your old life before a new lifetime of luxury at "Hotel SKL"! (do you think they serve Dom at Hotel FRA?!!?)

Also looking forward to meeting other SQTalkers on Sunday evening/Monday morning

Hope Bali is enjoyable, see you Sunday - cheering you all the way now CGK

Comment

I am almost there.

According to my own calculation, I have 987.5 PPS sectors after my last night flight on SQ15. Here are my next itinerary:

6JUN SIN-DPS
        8JUN DPS-SIN-BKK
        10JUN BKK-SIN-FRA
        11JUN FRA-JFK

Brilliant.

Only problem is SQ's shares will take a dive when you've made it.

You'll have to try and get all this down into the Mother-of-all Trip Reports when you've finished. It will make fabulous reading, particularly as you have a lot of pictures which really make a TR worthwhile.

BTW, we are definitely around so we can have a pre-LPP celebration in Bangkok on Saturday if you still fancy it.
        Last edited by MAN Flyer; 6 June 2007, 06:25 PM.

Comment

• Wow...congratulations on the impending LPP
          Too bad, I can't be in SG...stuck in HKG for the time being.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
            Brilliant.

BTW, we are definitely around so we can have a pre-LPP celebration in Bangkok on Saturday if you still fancy it.
            Too bad I can't join in this little pre-celebration this time.

Congratulations anyway and I am happy that you've finally made it, CGK!

When I lose my PPS status in the future, can you please please please make sure I will be on the list of friends who get guested into SKL F to drink DOM with you?

Comment

• Congrats , CGK!
              All the hard work has paid off!

OTOH I'm been grounded till July because of exams!
              Last edited by KeithMEL; 6 June 2007, 07:51 PM.
              All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• I can't be in the SIN SKL with you on Sunday to celebrate there, but I've arranged for someone to represent me.

Comment

• Looks like 11 June 2007 will be one of the memorable dates for SQTalk.

Have a wonderful set of remaining flights, CGK! Sorry I couldn't join you.
                  ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

• Congrats in advance on your reaching LPP, CGK !
                    J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

• Originally posted by nickbot View Post
                      ...Looking forward to catching up with you at FRA on your last day as a non-lifetime PPS I think the overnight discomfort of "Hotel FRA" will be a good farewell to your old life before a new lifetime of luxury at "Hotel SKL"! (do you think they serve Dom at Hotel FRA?!!?)

Also looking forward to meeting other SQTalkers on Sunday evening/Monday morning
                      Yes, indeed. I am looking forward for slumbering at FRA. An irony, but a reality check.
                      Yes, I do hope the other SQTalkers would be there as planned.

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
                      Hope Bali is enjoyable, see you Sunday - cheering you all the way now CGK
                      Well, will rant about Conrad Bali in new thread I guess. Otherwise I had good times. Was searching for different place to watch sunset. I was unlucky this time. No sunset. Too cloudy. But I was at the one of surfer's paradise in Uluwatu.

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                      Yes. I make an assumption that I will have a party with you guys in Bangkok. Please teach me how to have fun in Bangkok.
                      Last edited by CGK; 6 June 2007, 09:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
                        Congrats CGK! Quite an accomplishment. As for the RC in Bali, me and my significant other will be staying in a 1BR ocean front cliff villa. The pictures on the website looked beautiful with regards to the villas, so i hope it is as beautiful as advertised. i'll give you a full report upon my return. congats again!
                        Thank you!
                        Yes, I remember there is a special Villa Lobby.

And here is one of the views from Ritz Carlton:

Note: All these photos were possible courtesy of peter11.

Comment

Thank you!
                          Yes, I remember there is a special Villa Lobby.

And here is one of the views from Ritz Carlton:

Note: All these photos were possible courtesy of peter11.
                          thanks so much for the pictures cgk (and peter11). It looks really beautifu l- but after seeing a picture of that sunset, i could be sleeping in a dune along the beach and be perfectly content just knowing i have that view to gaze at in the evening.

Comment

Please teach me how to have fun in Bangkok.
                            Be careful what you wish for. There can be some real wild fun to be found there

Comment

• Yay... almost there!
                              Happy that you are making it happen, CGK.

Sorry I can't be there to celebrate your crossover flight FRA-JFK with you.

Hope you will have plenty of rest after you get your LPPS to recover from all the madness!

Comment

• Hey CGK wow you are alomst there

Sorry I will not be able to join you when you cross the finishing line but when we will celebrate when we meet up next

Comment

Working...
                                X