50% Online Redemption Discount from 18 April to 7 May 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50% Online Redemption Discount from 18 April to 7 May 2011

Enjoy online redemptions at 50% off on bookings made from 18 April to 7 May 2011 for travel on these selected flights from 1 May to 30 June 2011.

50% ONLINE REDEMPTION DISCOUNT IN BUSINESS* & ECONOMY* CLASS

City Pairs

Eligible Flights

Travel Period

Singapore - Auckland SQ281 / SQ282
    Singapore - Christchurch SQ297 / SQ298
    Singapore - Dubai SQ 492 / SQ494 / SQ454 / SQ495 / SQ493 / SQ453
    Singapore - Fukuoka SQ656 / SQ655
    Singapore - Guangzhou SQ852 / SQ853
    Singapore - Johannesburg/Cape Town SQ478 / SQ479
    Singapore - Kuching MI372 / MI378 / MI371 / MI377
    Singapore - Langkawi MI362 / MI368 / MI361 / MI369
    Singapore - Male SQ462 / SQ461
    Singapore - Manila SQ912 / SQ916 / SQ917 / SQ919
    Singapore - Osaka SQ616 / SQ615
    Singapore - Seoul SQ608 / SQ609
    Singapore - Taipei SQ880 / SQ881
    Singapore - Tokyo Haneda SQ636 / SQ635**
    *Not available for upgrades

**SQ636 and SQ635 will only be available for travel from 8 May 2011 and 9 May 2011 respectively (instead of 1 May 2011).

Terms and Conditions

* The 50% discount is only applicable for online redemptions of the above selected flights made at krisflyer.com between 18 April to 7 May 2011.
    * The 50% is inclusive of the usual 15% discount for online redemption bookings.
    * The valid travel period for all flights (except SQ636/635) is from 1 May to 30 June 2011. The valid travel period for SQ636 is 8 May to 30 June 2011; for SQ635 it is 9 May to 30 June 2011. All travel must be completed by 30 June 2011.
    * The 50% discount is valid for online redemption of applicable Saver, Standard and Full awards in Business and Economy Class for selected flights on Singapore Airlines.
    * The 50% discount is valid for online redemption of applicable Saver awards in Business and Economy Class for selected flights on SilkAir.
    * Only Standard and Full awards are available for redemption in Business Class on B777-300ER flights.
    * Only Standard and Full awards are available for redemption of flights on the all-Business Class A340-500.
    * On the A380, only Standard and Full awards are available for redemption in Business Class.
    * The redemption booking must be only of one award type - a mix of Saver, Standard or Full is not available, even for round-trip bookings. Sectors of an itinerary with different award types must be booked separately.
    * The discounts are applicable for both one-way and round-trip online award redemptions.
    * The discounts are applicable only on the number of miles required for an award ticket. Taxes, surcharges and fees are charged separately and are not subject to any discount.
    * Not valid with any other discount and promotion.
    * Not valid for redemption of upgrades.
    * All ticket redemptions are subject to seat availability at time of booking.
    * Cancellations, change to flight number, date of travel and/or itinerary are subject to the usual fees.
    * The change to flight number, date of travel and/or itinerary cannot result in a flight that will take place outside of the promotional travel period; the original booking must be cancelled and a new booking made instead. The promotional discount will only be applicable if the rebooking is made within the promotional booking period and the new flight booking is for travel within the promotional travel period.
    * Standard KrisFlyer, Singapore Airlines and SilkAir terms and conditions apply.
    * Singapore Airlines and SilkAir reserve the right to change the discount level, eligible destinations, flight numbers and travel dates, without prior notice.

Was just reading that load factors have dropped considerably for SQ in recent months... this is quite an impressive Krisflyer discount and good to see it offered in biz also.
    My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

I am booked to travel to ICN this week, and on checking in seats, I am amazed by the number of green ones available, and this is only the front section of the plane...

This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

What I find amazing about this promo is that includes 50% discount for Biz class bookings. Some decent enough deals if one was planning to travel to those places. I mean japan and CHC can be understood due to what happened there recently (though KIX or FUK are fine). Unfortunately nothing interesting for me in that time frame.

Comment

Wow....$300 of taxes for a return trip to China and Taiwan....is that a mistake?

21 April onwards,another fuel surcharge increase. Better act now.

Comment

Its a fantastic offer which unfortunately came at the wrong time , for me at least
            Life's A Bitch,
            Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

Comment

Ah.. but upgrade awards are so much more tempting!

Comment

I once booked a trip with the standard 15%, then they had a 25% discount promotion. I needed a date change (to be within the 25% promotion) and did not need to pay any extra miles nor get refunded any miles. Will this work the other way round if I book a date before june 30th, then change it to after june 30th and still retain the 50% bonus?

Comment

I just cancelled my economy ticket from MNL-SIN, refunded my 10625 miles and booked a business class ticket for 10000 miles!
                  My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

When i select a flight to Dubai it states its still the same amount of miles as normal at the itinerary stage? I take it you just do a normal redemption booking process?

Comment

Yep, the actual amount will only be shown after you have selected your flights. Can't wait for my 1st ever Biz Class flight with SQ! Old B777-200 with no AVOD though
                      My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

Booked a host of J sectors to MNL, BKK, CAN. Great value

My account is emptied again

Comment

Originally posted by ycp81 View Post
                          I just cancelled my economy ticket from MNL-SIN, refunded my 10625 miles and booked a business class ticket for 10000 miles!
                          Smart

Comment

I am also joining the bandwagon! Redeemed 27,500 KF miles for a journey of more than 12,000 miles in distance. I paid only 2.23 KF miles per 1 actual miles flown for this planned trip, the best burn ratio I ever experienced (from 6 redemptions across 3 FFPs).

Has KF ever come out with 50% discount promotion like this before?

Comment

great deal indeed!

i booked SIN-MNL-SIN on J for only 20,000 miles

Comment

Working...
                              X