PPS benefits in Y?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPS benefits in Y?

Due to a change in company policy, I'm now doing a lot more flying in Economy. I'm QPP, so am wondering what benefits I could be afforded flying in Y because of this status (apart from sometimes being addressed by my name and sometimes being served meals first). I don't plan on asking for the world, but is it acceptable in your experience to ask for one or more of the following:

- Bottle of water
    - Business class socks
    - Specific Magazine

I guess it's a case of don't ask and don't get, but at the same time I want to make sure my requests are reasonable.

Even if you're not a PPS, specific magazines will usually be given to you, of course, subject to availability (and depending on how busy your crew are).

Comment

The only PPS benefit flying in Y is access to the SKL's at Changi.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
        The only PPS benefit flying in Y is access to the SKL's at Changi.
        I figured as much. Which begs the question, are there any real benefits at all of being PPS in business or first?

Comment

Last year travelled FRA-SIN with my girlfriend in Y as a PPS. Was greeted by name, extra drinks service and priority meal choice, thats about it. Had a pleasant flight, hard product on the 77W in Y is quite good.

Comment

Working...
          X