Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastic Offer from Ascott & Citadines

This has to be the best offer yet.
    I can just imagine the hordes of KF members rushing to take advantage of this.

http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_U...11/static.html
    F all the way. Settle for J. Usually whY. Sigh.

50 miles! Woo hoo! Only 1999950 more and I can redeem in Suites!

Where do i book?

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
      50 miles! Woo hoo! Only 1999950 more and I can redeem in Suites!

Where do i book?
      Was thinking the same!

Comment

U all are so polite - have to respect that!

Dont know why SQ would flood my mailbox and sms me with such an inane promotion. They can keep it, really...

Comment

When I read the email I had a good laugh to myself also, I then thought maybe it was a typo and should read 500 miles, surely?

Comment

Originally posted by SQ238 View Post
            When I read the email I had a good laugh to myself also, I then thought maybe it was a typo and should read 500 miles, surely?
            That's exactly what I thought, and have been waiting for the typo to be corrected. However, as that has not happened we are going to have to assume that some idiot at Krisflyer has approved this embarassing 'promo'.

I sincerely hope Shirlene Teo, Eileen Hia or whoever is currently 'Head of Loyalty Marketing' are suitably embarassed by this, as it's the most ridiculous 'promo' I think I have ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
              That's exactly what I thought, and have been waiting for the typo to be corrected. However, as that has not happened we are going to have to assume that some idiot at Krisflyer has approved this embarassing 'promo'.

I sincerely hope Shirlene Teo, Eileen Hia or whoever is currently 'Head of Loyalty Marketing' are suitably embarassed by this, as it's the most ridiculous 'promo' I think I have ever seen.
              It's not a typo...the promotion is 50 bonus miles per night, not per stay. Going from 150 miles per night to 200 miles per night is not that bad...if you're actually paying qualifying rates. I think that's the bigger drawback.
              /Desert Traveller

Comment

It looks like KF may have had a few responses to this, and as such are washing their hands of it!.

Dear Mr MAN Flyer,

Thank you for your email to KrisFlyer Membership Services regarding mileage accrual eligibility.

Kindly allow us to clarify that the current promotion is determined by our non-air partner, The Ascott Limited.

We would appreciate if you could revert back to Ascott directly for further clarification. You may email enquiry@the-ascott.com or call Ascott Global Reservations at +65 6272 7272, +400 820 1028 (China toll-free), +33 141 0579 05 (France), +1800 272 7272 (Singapore toll-free) or +1800 888 272 (Thailand toll-free).

Mr MAN Flyer, thank you for taking the time to write to us and we look forward to be of service to you again.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                  It looks like KF may have had a few responses to this, and as such are washing their hands of it!.
                  Ooh! Taichi Masters at work.......... I wonder if they were previously employees of the Malaysian National registration department. I seem to recall a similar kind of proficiency with the aforementioned martial art when dealing with them.

Comment

Working...
                  X