Your Top 4 F/J on CX/SQ to HKG/SIN from NYC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Top 4 F/J on CX/SQ to HKG/SIN from NYC

I was just thinking I know the EWR-SIN SQ flight is the longest non stop flight in the world clocking in at about 18 hours. With the all business class seating on the A345. That would be a great experience but how would you compare to SQ's JFK-SIN on the 747 F with the old school amazing First Class seats compared to CX's F product from JFK-HKG clocking in at 16 hours. Now taking into account food, service, lounge, IFE and seat how would you rank the four premium routes when comparing SIN and HKG from NY.

My Rankings

1.CX F JFK-HKG best bed/service/food.
    2. SQ J EWR-SIN-I think best overall seat actually and the IFE best and enjoy the interior over the 747 and honesty don't feel much of a difference than SQ F on the 747 (In an upset I know)
    3. SQ F JFK-SIN-I am not a fan of the older screen or the older plane but it is First class
    4. CX J JFK-HKG-Obviously still a very good product overall but until the seats get better I can't possibly have it overtake SQ all J or F. I would maybe give this the nod though over SQ JFK-SIN 747 old spacebeds.
    Last edited by ASUDan130; 8 February 2011, 10:00 AM. Reason: Correction

Originally posted by ASUDan130 View Post
    I was just thinking I know the EWR-SIN SQ flight is the longest non stop flight in the world clocking in at about 18 hours. With the all business class seating on the 77W.
    A340-500.

Comment

Working...
    X