Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do Flexi Saver and Flexi allow for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do Flexi Saver and Flexi allow for?

I am wondering what the benefits of purchasing a Flexi or Flexi Saver ticket are. I am considering a trip in May and am not sure what day exactly I will need to leave. Do Flexi and Flexi Saver allow for changes in flight days? Also, what is the difference between the two?

Thank you for your help.

Originally posted by Traveler View Post
    I am wondering what the benefits of purchasing a Flexi or Flexi Saver ticket are. I am considering a trip in May and am not sure what day exactly I will need to leave. Do Flexi and Flexi Saver allow for changes in flight days? Also, what is the difference between the two?

Thank you for your help.
    Do a dummy booking first, when you reach the "Select" page click on the link on top right hand corner" "Compare Fare Type".

PS: I attempted to do a screen shot. Too small for you perhaps. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...1998.514841494

And welcome to SQTalk and happy stay!!
    Last edited by jul247; 23 January 2011, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Thank you so much! I did not see that because I was looking for the question mark in a circle.

Comment

Flexi saver does not allow miles upgrade, Flexi does.

Comment

If a Flexi Saver ticket is booked under 'W' fare, it states that the date of departure can be changed free, subject to fare class availability. However, how likely will SQ allow the date of departure to be changed to one in the blackout date closer to departure.
          Last edited by eriond; 23 January 2011, 08:33 PM.

Comment

luggage allowed

so Flexi Saver and Flexi do not differ in amount of luggage allowed, am I right? I just wanna make sure I pick the right one.

Comment

Originally posted by nantochan View Post
              so Flexi Saver and Flexi do not differ in amount of luggage allowed, am I right? I just wanna make sure I pick the right one.
              That`s right. Only class off travel or KrisFlyer level changes amount of luggage allowed. Welcome to SQTalk.

Comment

Originally posted by Singapore Sling View Post
                That`s right. Only class off travel or KrisFlyer level changes amount of luggage allowed. Welcome to SQTalk.
                I see. Thank you for your reply ^^.

Comment

Originally posted by nantochan View Post
                  I see. Thank you for your reply ^^.
                  No problem. I like your avatar picture, reminds me of a girl I use to kown.

Comment

Working...
                  X