No announcement yet.

MEL-SIN A$646 Return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A380 means no J saver redemptions. Running of flights to redeem my miles.

Comment

That is a bargain.I went last year to Singapore and the best I could get and this is out of Adelaide where there are NO Jetstar or Emirates options was $980 on either Singapore Airlines or Qantas.
      Haven't seen prices as low as you Melbourne people get since the seventies.

Comment

Well we were going to go starclass down to MEL as jetstar have a prom starclass fare ex SIN for 598 and its 900 odd for MEL-SIN so with 2 of us and the wee man just over 3K Sing. However I rang AMEX Platinum travel and they still have the Emirates J class companion offer on until Monday so its 3705 for 2 people J return! It costs more with the little man and booking fee included but basically a family of 2 adults and one infant return on fully flat J class product with pick up and drop off etc is over 1K Sing LESS than the cost of one J return on SQ. Its a mileage accrual fare as well.

Comment

The 'free' companion ticket has mileage accrual also? Sweet...

Will consider them down to Brissie then.

Comment

Kyo, apparently yes as I asked the amex guy to check and he rang Emirates who confirmed but will check the fare class once the ticket is issued.
            While still not cheap, for flying J direct its a pretty good price, I'm looking forward to it as never flown EK before.

Comment

Working...
            X