Unable to book NRT-LAX-NRT online for April 2011 onwards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to book NRT-LAX-NRT online for April 2011 onwards

I mentioned this in the A380 route thread but didn't get a reply.

I am unable to book NRT-LAX-NRT on any dates from when the A380 starts service, so this is April/May/Jun/July etc in 2011 in ANY class of service. The error message is "There are either no seats available or flights operated on the date(s) selected. Please try another date." Which is not true as I can book award seats on any day but yet not a $$$ fare.

I assume a website error but SQ on the phone claimed it was my computer!

Can others please try to book NRT-LAX-NRT in J class for May or June or July 2011 please and let me know.

Yeah just tried and cant do it, maybe not updated the system yet.

Comment

I also tried SIN-LAX-SIN for those months ... you can book Y or J fares but not F/R ... I guess they haven't updated system yet

Comment

IME ex-LHR (may not apply to all routes), except for the Christmas period, it's almost always advisable to book revenue tickets at most one quarter ahead, because that's when online fares are finalized. On occasion, SQ has run special fares (still mileage-earning) for April in December, but it's usually better to wait till early January for April travel.
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Still can't book Tokyo to Los Angeles on any dates in any class for most of 2011, that is any dates from when the A380 enters service

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoy View Post
            Still can't book Tokyo to Los Angeles on any dates in any class for most of 2011, that is any dates from when the A380 enters service

Be patient, there should be some problems to be solved before selling the ticket, I believe SQ would like to get you money ASAP!

Maybe because of what the rumour said, there are still some problems with the Koito business seats, SQ do not know when can get the A380?
            PS:9V-SKL cannot be delivered in this month due to this reason too?
            Last edited by sutrakhk; 19 December 2010, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Went on-line two weeks ago and got flt from LAX to NRT for May and return in Sept.

Comment

SQ012/011 is wide open from 27MAR11 and available for reservation in GDS.
                Airline Route | twitter

Comment

Still can't book it here!

Can book SIN-LAX-SIN

But when trying to book from NRT-LAX-NRT in any class it always says no seats!!

Is SQ currently forbidden for selling seats from Tokyo to USA ?

Comment

This is interesting and must be a glitch! I tried searching NRT-LAX and vv for random dates through Dec and all classes show 0. Hopefully they correct the error soon.

Comment

Yep anything from April til December is booked out in ALL classes on ALL days.

Wouldn't SQ be wondering why they are getting no bookings ?

Comment

NRT LAX remains wide-open effective 27MAR11.

However, SIN NRT SQ638/637 service looks sketchy. Might reduce from Daily to 5 weekly. (NH codeshare is showing 5 weekly; SQ inventory showing 0 on most class of service)
                        Airline Route | twitter

Comment

Nope - Still can not book online for NRT-LAX-NRT

There are either no seats available or flights operated on the date(s) selected. Please try another date.

Comment

Have you tried calling their office to see why?

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoy View Post
                              Nope - Still can not book online for NRT-LAX-NRT

There are either no seats available or flights operated on the date(s) selected. Please try another date.
                              Always call airlines or travel agents directly if you can't book online. What's the difficulty about that.
                              Airline Route | twitter

Comment

Working...
                              X