LAX Is 380 Beginning Northern Summer 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
    SQ12/11 WTF? I'm jealous. Why not SFO? Do you think SFO will get A380 soon, too? If so will it be via ICN or via HKG?
    If that ever happens, it's likely to be via ICN rather than HKG.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
      If that ever happens, it's likely to be via ICN rather than HKG.
      I also hope is via ICN (SQ16/15), all day flights with full meal services.

Comment

WOOhoo SUITES~!!!

Comment

Wanted to play around with some dates/flights and when trying to book Tokyo to Los Angeles from April onwards in ANY class it displays

There are either no seats available or flights operated on the date(s) selected. Please try another date.

However when going to use points, it shows the A380 and availability!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoy View Post
            Wanted to play around with some dates/flights and when trying to book Tokyo to Los Angeles from April onwards in ANY class it displays

There are either no seats available or flights operated on the date(s) selected. Please try another date.

However when going to use points, it shows the A380 and availability!

This is where your status as "frequent flyer" comes in.
            Thank You For Flying With Singapore Airlines , A Member Of Star Alliance.

Comment

Originally posted by PI66341 View Post
              This is where your status as "frequent flyer" comes in.
              Sorry that has nothing to do with it.

You now cannot book any dates Tokyo-Los Angeles for April, May, June, July, Aug, Sept, Oct in any class.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ218 View Post
                All this done online or with the ticket office?
                Neither: via 'fone; with a real, not out-sourced person, in Singapore -- KrisFlyer department........................

Comment

Originally posted by Bitterroot View Post
                  Neither: via 'fone; with a real, not out-sourced person, in Singapore -- KrisFlyer department........................
                  No problem thanks. All done. But bit the bullet and taking SQ11 out instead.

Better not be anymore changes LOL as I got told they'll waive the 15% online discount if anymore changes is made

Comment

Well for anyone trying to use other *A FFP miles for an award in C on A380 on this route I have now had multiple confirmed successes using BD miles, UA miles and LH miles. Haven't tried in KF myself yet as no need ot travel the route any time soon, but will do a sampling.

Comment

Suites to LAX is priced at sgd17,300 before taxes. Fare basis RRSG.

Comment

Originally posted by feb01mel View Post
                        With effect from 27 March 2011,

SQ 12 SIN-NRT depart 0925hrs, arrive 1730hrs
                        SQ 12 NRT-LAX depart 1915hrs, arrive 1330hrs

SQ 11 LAX-NRT depart 1545hrs, arrive 1915hrs(+1)
                        SQ 11 NRT-SIN depart 2050hrs(+1), arrive 0310hrs (+1)
                        Is it going to be A380 daily?
                        Have you checked your blind spot lately?

Comment

Nuts. Off by a week. Got F on the 19th.

Comment

Originally posted by demue View Post
                            Well for anyone trying to use other *A FFP miles for an award in C on A380 on this route I have now had multiple confirmed successes using BD miles, UA miles and LH miles. Haven't tried in KF myself yet as no need ot travel the route any time soon, but will do a sampling.
                            Lordy, how many SIN or NRT-LAX shuttles are in your future, demue?
                            ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Still cannot book flights from Tokyo-LAX

"There are either no seats available or flights operated on the date(s) selected. Please try another date."

This happens on every date in economy/business/first for all dates from end of March onwards!!

Comment

Originally posted by demue View Post
                                Are you saying A380 J seats are BD-redeemable now?

Comment

Working...
                                X