Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trainee Station Manager

Hi,

I've recently applied for this position when it was up in 2nd Sept 2010.

Has anyone received any news for an interview or something?

Also, I would like to know how is the benefits and welfare for this position today.

Lastly, would they consider candidates with only a Bachelor Degree? I'm currently studying in NUS.

Thanks in advance.

BUMP.. Any current Station Managers in this forum?

Comment

If there are, you surely don't expect them to identify themselves as such on a public forum, do you ?.

Comment

i am sure there are some station managers in this forum..lol

Comment

I believe you need an Honours degree given you'll be a fresh graduate. Star performance on paper qualification doesn't mean everything. Like, you don't need all As for entry to Harvard University. It's a different situation in Singapore, isn't it? Good luck sweatstar!
          Last edited by SQFM; 8 October 2010, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
            If there are, you surely don't expect them to identify themselves as such on a public forum, do you ?.

Give the poor chap a break..he's just anxious. I am sure if there station managers here they can come in with a 'nick' or alias...

Comment

Originally posted by coldastone72 View Post
              Give the poor chap a break..he's just anxious. I am sure if there station managers here they can come in with a 'nick' or alias...
              Still, even with a nick or alias, I really do not think any Station Managers, or anyone who works with SQ for that matter, would identify themselves on a public forum, especially one that dedicates itself to SQ.
              God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Originally posted by coldastone72 View Post
                OK.

Originally posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
                Still, even with a nick or alias, I really do not think any Station Managers, or anyone who works with SQ for that matter, would identify themselves on a public forum, especially one that dedicates itself to SQ.
                Come on Pinkfloyd, don't be going around stating the obvious on here fella. That just wouldn't do....

Comment

Silly me, should have known common sense went out the door two Sundays ago...

But in all honestly to the OP, good luck on your endeavors. As stated earlier on this post, you will probably need a strong degree (honours, etc.) if you are a fresh graduate... and it does not hurt to know some people on the inside... Start building up your contacts base...
                  God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Originally posted by sweatstar View Post
                    Hi,

I've recently applied for this position when it was up in 2nd Sept 2010.

Has anyone received any news for an interview or something?

Also, I would like to know how is the benefits and welfare for this position today.

Lastly, would they consider candidates with only a Bachelor Degree? I'm currently studying in NUS.

Thanks in advance.
                    If you have to question a public forum about your chances in getting a job as trainee, then i'd say your chances of even getting past the interview is rather slim.

Its not just the education. Its about you. Your life, your ambitions, and well, your social skills.

Ask yourself WHY you want this job. And if you start of with "I like to meet people or I like to help people, and the perennial favourite "I like to travel" ", then this job is not for you.

As with ANY job application... don't call us. We'll call you.

Comment

I believe there was a thread somewhere on station managers. Go do a search. It doesn't sound like an easy job.

Comment

Thanks guys for the advices! Will keep that in mind..

Comment

Originally posted by wsssaero View Post
                          I believe there was a thread somewhere on station managers. Go do a search. It doesn't sound like an easy job.
                          I agree!
                          ________
                          Avandia settlement
                          Last edited by j.lin; 13 March 2011, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X